New Gang Rank?

3 minutes ago, Maric said:

I guess you haven't been in a gang that would like to use there gang house for gear. Why do you shit talk on every thread?

STOP TELLING EVERYONE THEY SHIT TALK, ITS YOU! OF COURSE THEY ARE GONNA SHIT TALK YOU IF YOU HAVE AN IQ OF 7! SERIOUSLY BRO WE KNOW THEY ARE SHIT TALKING YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP WE DON'T CARE. Drink a \_/ of Bleach pls.

The only rule I have for my gang house is this, "Don't store anything you're not willing to lose." I just fill my crates with rooks and tac vests for when we need to zerg rush a couple rats camping rebel.

Then again, my situation doesn't sound like yours, you may need to establish some rules when it comes to your gang house crates. It all comes down to trust and transparency when people store and take gear from the crates, that isn't something that Paratus can fix.

Adding a system where only the higher ups in the gang can pull gear from crates may only create more mistrust when, in my opinion, the lower ranking members are the ones that need access the most.

Crossfade likes this

been suggested many times, never gonna happen. only thing i can suggest is getting a gang house without crates but a good location, or suck it up and fill it with rooks and 2 mags per rook. that way it aint costing a arm and leg and nobody can take more than a set amount of mags at a time. eg if it ever gets abused remove the shit.