APD Review

Should Durga be removed from Captain?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Should Durga be removed from Captain?

• Yes
    • No

On 8/3/2016 at 10:10 AM, Kettles said:

Dex Chase has never been a Tunnel Snake, pay attention to our roster if you want to throw insults.

I'd generalize you and throw you into a clique of pigs but I honestly don't know who the fuck you are.

kappa. 

Edited by Flashpoint
On 8/2/2016 at 10:14 PM, TheRealLethal said:

Now im trying to not throw people under the bus, so ill keep their names omitted.

But a few days ago, i was conversing in game with a few people in positions of power within the community, and heres some of the quotes i can recall "I told them not to promote him past SGT" "if anything he should have been removed not given captain back" "he has taken the APD in the complete wrong direction"

My cadet week, i asked SGT durga why he had a holosight on an MXM, I didnt get an answer, what i did get was a lethal right to the face. Yet he removes people for doing this?

All you cops that think your rank means anything, oh boy, do i have news for you. You think people respect you for being an LT or SGT? most people instantly lose respect for people that do enough dick sucking to get promoted, the apd used to be cool, i mean i started out wanting to be a career cop, but i really dont need to relive highschool drama

Durga, your recent policies are shit. Ill leave personal attacks out of it, but you are an ego-driven, hypocritical, power hungry, dick.