They're really good

I'm gonna try being real here, and I'm most likely going to sound salty in the process, but here me out.

I don't quite understand why you uploaded the video and posted it on the forums.

Are you showing off, trying to mudsling, or what? Sure, we aren't the absolute best players out there in ARMA, but I don't quite understand why that's quite a big deal. We literally did nothing to boot to earn mudslinging, either. The only thing is when you were trash talking, you did it first, and some of our guys, albeit pretty sure ordered by a higher up to just ignore you all. I just want to understand why you guys apparently hate us so much and what you are trying to do by posting the video here, I'm not here to rant, hate, attack, anything.

P.S: How do you get such high frames? Beast PC?

Edited by Nyanch
33 minutes ago, Nyanch said:

I'm gonna try being real here, and I'm most likely going to sound salty in the process, but here me out.

I don't quite understand why you uploaded the video and posted it on the forums.

Are you showing off, trying to mudsling, or what? Sure, we aren't the absolute best players out there in ARMA, but I don't quite understand why that's quite a big deal. We literally did nothing to boot to earn mudslinging, either. The only thing is when you were trash talking, you did it first, and some of our guys, albeit pretty sure ordered by a higher up to just ignore you all. I just want to understand why you guys apparently hate us so much and what you are trying to do by posting the video here, I'm not here to rant, hate, attack, anything.

P.S: How do you get such high frames? Beast PC?

You guys put someone sniping outside of rebel for like 15 minutes, and it fucking pissed me off. I couldn't leave, and then your laggy asses pushed me in the tower, and killed me, i lost a loadout, and so I came back with an SDAR, and somehow managed to kill all of you. I thought it was fucking hilarious... So I posted it on the forums. And then, you start ghost capping cartels from other gangs, so we came to the cartel with THREE people, when you probably had seven or eight, at the least six, and you got fucked. Yes, we died, but it was nonetheless disgusting.

Just now, Valkyrie said:

You guys put someone sniping outside of rebel for like 15 minutes, and it fucking pissed me off. I couldn't leave, and then your laggy asses pushed me in the tower, and killed me, i lost a loadout, and so I came back with an SDAR, and somehow managed to kill all of you. I thought it was fucking hilarious... So I posted it on the forums. And then, you start ghost capping cartels from other gangs, so we came to the cartel with THREE people, when you probably had seven or eight, at the least six, and you got fucked. Yes, we died, but it was nonetheless disgusting.

Okay, I mean, I guess we're sorry that a couple of us don't really play ARMA as our main game?