Good By Every one!

Some of you may now me if you play server 2 some may not I played asylum for 3 years and there is all ways a end to something good. I just want to say the banning video is altered and he cuts the video part out of me saying hands up or die but lets just talk about the good things that came to asylum in those 3 years! I will miss Asylum a lot for the great people that came and gone and I loved supporting the server And supporting the gangs I was in.

Here are some good things I will never forget! o7 every one

People I will miss: Mr. Orange, Huan Lee, Mr. White, Kenneth, Shaggy, ITzDatDevil, Aris, Dredd, Cassettes, TY, Mr. Smirnoff, Sojobo And every one who plays on Server 2 who gave me a great Time playing on asylum.

Great Times, Turn down the the Videos They maybe are loud: Heli crash just skip to 3:00 And Idk why its so bad looking.

Edited by Mr.Purple

I believe I gave you a great time in offering you tickets! :P 

Shit happens, and I'm sorry to see you go. Having an original player who suddenly leaves from a situation like this sucks. I hope you find something else that interest you along the way Purple. If you ever want to play another game, contact me. I like to socialize with as many civilians I can, sadly I didn't get to do it with you. Once again, best regards from myself. 

Mr.Purple likes this
1 hour ago, Mr.Purple said:

the banning video is altered and he cuts the video part out of me saying hands up or die

1 hour ago, Legendary Cifunds said:

Me and Mr.Purple never really got along, him and @Amir Orange being the toxic duo and all. But to see somebody being banned because of altered footage is appalling. I did a bit of CSI work (Slowing the video down) and you can clearly see the video has been altered, does this mean they cut out the part of him saying "hands up or die"? No, but the fact that the footage is edited causes questions. I vote he is unbanned until the unedited footage is uploaded. @Olio

Edited by Legit
Just now, Legit said:

Me and Mr.Purple never really got along, him and @Amir Orange being the toxic duo and all. But to see somebody being banned off altered footage is disgusting. I did a bit of CSI work (Aka slowing the video down slower then youtube) and you can clearly see the video has been altered, does this mean they cut out the part of him saying "hands up or die"? No, but the fact that the footage is edited creates questions. I vote he is unbanned until the unedited footage is uploaded. @Olio

omg, its so obvious its retarded.... cmon Admins

Huan Lee and Mr.Purple like this
6 minutes ago, Legit said:

Me and Mr.Purple never really got along, him and @Amir Orange being the toxic duo and all. But to see somebody being banned because of altered footage is appalling. I did a bit of CSI work (Slowing the video down) and you can clearly see the video has been altered, does this mean they cut out the part of him saying "hands up or die"? No, but the fact that the footage is edited causes questions. I vote he is unbanned until the unedited footage is uploaded. @Olio

#freepurple not enough evidence

Mr.Purple likes this
1 hour ago, Legit said:

Shit just got real

Mr.Purple likes this
9 minutes ago, Spade said:

Shit just got real

In no way does the proof its edited prove his innocence. But the fact that there is clearly an edit that an admin failed to notice at minimum twice.

2 hours ago, Mr.Purple said:

I know I talked to a admin he said he didn't see any thing so the perm will stay.

Imagine if you were banned and the person who created the report said he wouldn't be comfortable showing you the footage. You could potentially loose your APD rank, money or even be banned permanently over footage that was edited to make you seem guilty. Lower volume, remove frames, add in voice overlays. It also cannot be expected for people to record their side of the situation 24/7. 

A policy should be made forcing the player to confront the person they intend to report to give them the chance to save their footage(as most use shadowplay), so they can prove their if needed.

Edited by Legit
Mr.Purple likes this

I want to apologize to Mr.purple for banning him based on this video evidence. In all my time as an admin, I've never been bamboozled on a player report. The person who submitted this player report spliced the video to cut out Mr.Purple initiating. This person will be dealt with. Once again, I'm sorry @MrPurple. Ban will be lifted immediately.