Previous gangs:

Anyone, if so who can vouch for you:

*If you want to apply, but not on the forums, contact me with a PM*

Aslan, McLovin', JPR and 9 others like this

In-Game name:connorw

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot):

5e6626b14c1174afa2bd03e2cb90d7ff.png

Timezone:GMT

Why do you want to join:i want to join as im looking for an active gang to play asylum with, the gang looks well organised and sustainable. im looking for a gang that will do cartels and get into combat often. the members of this gang have great experience with cartels ect and have skills which will help us win them, i have tried to play asylum solo and its kinda hard with out people watching your back, also looking for a gang that will do runs and are on in non peak times. 

Previous gangs:i haven't been in an established gang on asylum. 

Anyone, if so who can vouch for you:known BLS and hiiii for a while and have been in a few gangs with sonny. 

Sonny Asif likes this
4 minutes ago, ConnorW said:

Why do you want to join:i want to join as im looking for an active gang to play asylum with, the gang looks well organised and sustainable. im looking for a gang that will do cartels and get into combat often. the members of this gang have great experience with cartels ect and have skills which will help us win them, i have tried to play asylum solo and its kinda hard with out people watching your back, also looking for a gang that will do runs and are on in non peak times. 

Anyone, if so who can vouch for you:known BLS and hiiii for a while and have been in a few gangs with sonny. 

Accepted, send any of us a PM and we can give you the ts

31 minutes ago, ConnorW said:

198 hours in a week? Thats more than jimbo, impressive

Tb:) likes this