When the mighty Elysium run away from the fight

3 minutes ago, JacobHarr said:

Oh really? what is his ban message, being toxic?

Oh hes banned for lagging but not for the video you posted. That videos not even close to a relevant video that got sheep banned.

also a main reason hes still banned is because hes toxic so the ban message may as well be toxic.

Edited by Wang Liqin
Sijanec, Feenix and Pacifist like this
1 minute ago, Wang Liqin said:

Again not even near aha.. just give up kiddo you are fighting a losing battle.

you need to be slightly relevant in this community to be kept in the circle which clearly you arent.

Calm down kid ill stop making fun of your boyfriend

Who the fuck wants to be relevant in this god awful community anyways, all you have to do is suck mad dick to get into the circle congrats

8 minutes ago, JacobHarr said:

Calm down kid ill stop making fun of your boyfriend

Who the fuck wants to be relevant in this god awful community anyways, all you have to do is suck mad dick to get into the circle congrats

Yikes sorry dood must have touched a soft spot.

The true method to be inside the circle is to be a tiny bit useful to the community which again you arent. There are people who have played on the server for months that have already skipped over you for a spot in the circle.. take a number and wait patiently the council will be with you soon.

(also this is my last reply as you are breaking my post to like ratio and you really arent worth it)

Edited by Wang Liqin
Ronald, Sijanec, Valkyrie and 3 others like this
8 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

The true method to be inside the circle is to be a tiny bit useful to the community which again you arent. There are people who have played on the server for months that have already skipped over you for a spot in the circle.. take a number and wait patiently the council will be with you soon.

:shrug:  I think you taking this a bit to serious XD the fucking circle I've been playing for years only reason is to pass the time nothing else

have fun in your circle jerk

Edited by JacobHarr
Just now, Midamaru said:

That made me cringe so hard. Yo mom, i'm in the "Asylum circle"! 

If you think the "circle" is a real thing then ill save you some time trying to join and tell you its not.

Its not hard to be kept in the loop with things going on unless you are a rat with no friends but its just funny when people feel the need to comment on things knowing literally nothing on the situation.

:shrug: 

Tiger, Cukofuko, Ronald and 3 others like this
8 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

If you think the "circle" is a real thing then ill save you some time trying to join and tell you its not.

Its not hard to be kept in the loop with things going on unless you are a rat with no friends but its just funny when people feel the need to comment on things knowing literally nothing on the situation.

the circles not real? Nice waste of 2 years Ronald you blooming idiot

Tiger, Big Bird, Gatorade and 1 other like this
1 hour ago, Wang Liqin said:

(also this is my last reply as you are breaking my post to like ratio and you really arent worth it)

i got u with the likes

Feenix, Wang Liqin, Big Bird and 1 other like this
22 hours ago, Wang Liqin said:

Circles.. Loops... Man what kinda pills you taking? I'll save you some time too, Arma is actually just a game.... 

Yeah let that one sink in. 

13 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Circles.. Loops... Man what kinda pills you taking? I'll save you some time too, Arma is actually just a game.... 

Yeah let that one sink in. 

If drama gets said in the community then people usually in the loop will hear about it instantly. 

If you know that armas just a game then im not sure why you dedicate to much time into it.. You dedicate more time into the forums alone than most people do on their jobs and I dont even want to know how much you dedicated to the game.

Also going to have to link this to you.

23 hours ago, Wang Liqin said:

Edited by Wang Liqin
explicit and Sijanec like this
On 6.9.2016 at 0:09 AM, Wang Liqin said:

If drama gets said in the community then people usually in the loop will hear about it instantly. 

If you know that armas just a game then im not sure why you dedicate to much time into it.. You dedicate more time into the forums alone than most people do on their jobs and I dont even want to know how much you dedicated to the game.

Also going to have to link this to you.

Have fun with your gossip girl loop. Arma is just a game to me i happen to like for a long time. Gaming is a hobby, i guess drama is yours. 

JacobHarr likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

Have fun with your gossip girl loop. Arma is just a game to me i happen to like for a long time. Gaming is a hobby, i guess drama is yours. 

24 Hours for a reply yikes.. for a forum warrior you are pretty slow.

This message is sponsored by Ronald, Pacifist, Tiger and Feenix for helping me fix my like ratio talking to you nerds.

Tiger, Feenix, Midamaru and 2 others like this