When the mighty Tenacity finally attacks

4 minutes ago, Allstarplaya said:

You guys take asylum to seriously for a game with no competitive ranking system. I think you all need to go play hello kitty island adventure with sijanic who can tell you how to rank up fast in that game.

Says the guy that went through a few pairs of knee pads to get Lt then lost it after 3 days and now has "retired APD Lieutenant" on the forums 

oyjb1pd.gif

Edited by Chris
Squirtle, Scott, Shepurd and 11 others like this
19 minutes ago, Chris said:

Says the guy that went through a few pairs of knee pads to get Lt then lost it after 3 days and now has "retired APD Lieutenant" on the forums 

oyjb1pd.gif

Considering you complain about not being able to  fight on any cap without the use of Ifirits and Chris Kyleing. Next time you come to server 5 and get wiped and complain about the lag we all know why it is.

i-smell-pussy.jpg

19 hours ago, Allstarplaya said:

You guys take asylum to seriously for a game with no competitive ranking system. I think you all need to go play hello kitty island adventure with sijanic who can tell you how to rank up fast in that game.

I started focusing on a tetris career now. (No money for the subscription for hello kitty :() http://i.imgur.com/3sJU6xW.png

Edited by Sijanec