GA Carrier Rigs

Alright, so before anyone goes "no 2 op", please do some testing after reading this.

So previously, the GA Carrier Rigs had the same ballistic protection as its NATO counterpart, the Carrier Rigs. However, recently this was changed and they now have the exact same ballistic protection as the Carrier Lites, the current vests we have on the server. I see no reason in not adding these vests into the server considering we already have the Carrier Lites.

Also lets not forget about the Raven Vest. It was mentioned this would be added in a while ago. It could be a BH vest which can only be purchasable at the Skip Tracer, or it can be the middle ground priced in between the Carrier Lites and the Tac Vests, perfect for the rebel who doesn't want to spend a lot of money, but also wants the extra capacity to carry more magazines.

So what i'm suggesting is
GA Carrier Rig - 6k
GA Carrier Lite - 4.5k
Raven Vest - 3.5k

They also have the same Explosive Resistant ratings so don't worry about that.

I thank you for adding all the different backpacks and clothing varieties to the Rebel Store, so please consider these too.

@bamf @Paratus

Edited by Haych
Shepurd, .Sean, Big Bird and 4 others like this

4 minutes ago, Brendon Smith said:

No. The GA Has a Crotch Protector = More protection from me when I miss the belly

Hence it being slightly more expensive than the Carrier Lite. Protects you from getting 1 tapped in the balls. Wouldn't be much of a difference anyway unless you're 64Bit and your cross-hairs start pulling down to the floor

22 minutes ago, Parker said:

What about carrier rigs? (Non-GA) It shows they have higher ballistic protection but after testing it, there is almost no difference between it and the carrier lite.

65a6d875cdbef93ac684073b74457572.png

I've tested these as well, look further from 7.62's and think about Bluefor / Rebel balancing. The NATO Carrier Rigs at most times will always take a extra shot to the front and back plate, and with the re-implantation of CSAT fatigues, we wouldn't want people tanking even more.

Lets not forget about shooting from range as well. For example I would love to see helmets added, especially the new Apex ones, it wouldn't make a single difference to Rebel Life, but they simply won't because the majority of the cop force uses 5.56's and 6.5's. 

Edited by Haych
Big Bird likes this
1 hour ago, Haych said:

Alright, so before anyone goes "no 2 op", please do some testing after reading this.

So previously, the GA Carrier Rigs had the same ballistic protection as its NATO counterpart, the Carrier Rigs. However, recently this was changed and they now have the exact same ballistic protection as the Carrier Lites, the current vests we have on the server. I see no reason in not adding these vests into the server considering we already have the Carrier Lites.

Also lets not forget about the Raven Vest. It was mentioned this would be added in a while ago. It could be a BH vest which can only be purchasable at the Skip Tracer, or it can be the middle ground priced in between the Carrier Lites and the Tac Vests, perfect for the rebel who doesn't want to spend a lot of money, but also wants the extra capacity to carry more magazines.

So what i'm suggesting is
GA Carrier Rig - 6k
GA Carrier Lite - 4.5k
Raven Vest - 3.5k

They also have the same Explosive Resistant ratings so don't worry about that.

I thank you for adding all the different backpacks and clothing varieties to the Rebel Store, so please consider these too.

@bamf @Paratus

Olympus has all the vests..and all the coveralls i believe

21 minutes ago, Eric916 said:

Olympus has all the vests..and all the coveralls i believe

Olympus has the GL Rig, it has a larger area of effect compared to the GA Rig which actually makes a massive difference.

14 minutes ago, Lethals Loaded said:

Making it cancer where you need to 3 tap someone to kill them. Olympus community hates it, Olympus Admins don't care.

It's also 3 taps on Asylum for people wearing CSAT clothing. The only reason people seem more tanky on Olympus, is because Olympus has the GL Rig rather than the GA. The extra protection on the shoulder matters a lot when spraying etc.. It's actually a massive difference when it takes 3 shots to the upper arm rather than 2.

Also the GL Rig has Hitbox issue's the the lower part of the body causing people to take very little damage when they get shot there, as far as I know, the GA doesn't have that issue.

Edited by Haych
Eric916 likes this
2 minutes ago, Haych said:

Olympus has the GL Rig, it has a larger area of effect compared to the GA Rig which actually makes a massive difference.

It's also 3 taps on Asylum for people wearing CSAT clothing. The only reason people seem more tanky on Olympus, is because Olympus has the GL Rig rather than the GA. The extra protection on the shoulder matters a lot when spraying etc.. It's actually a massive difference.

I've watched your signature video like on everything I've read that you've posted today. Also raven vests should come in for sure.

Haych likes this