Who makes the best montages?

everybody has different views on montages, but  it depends on person, some might say that its to show off, other say its for fun. Imo the best montages are not how many kills u get or whether its cop or cartel kills, or how many likes it gets, mb the kills are godly but music sucks dick and quality and you wont like it but others may do, but thr one that u like  the most. People do it cuz they express themselves the way they want and its creative fun. There's lots of great players that you can watch . I like jeremys the most: https://youtu.be/ruIoANFHLTo and this also is really sick by Tom https://youtu.be/-IFLrD7mhZY there's just so many great videos from jimbo, tiger, lethal,and list goes on

There's nothing even remotely talented/unique about jump cuts (or crossfades/dissolves) and overused music.

It comes down to who is better, but anyone can look good by just editing clips in a certain. I've seen people edit clips to look like 1 taps and half their mag is gone and they're pulling down recoil from a previous shot. lmao

goyney and Bob Jill. like this
On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 10:43 AM, Donald Trump said:

LMAO!! "No one will ever play with you.... You're the next Kitui!" Like two peas in a pod, if you're a person who gets this mad over a video game then you need to reevaluate your life. It's so toxic and cancer whining you are gonna get someone banned. Play the goddamn game and get back at them by killing them. Something this poor chap wont be doing as "he will be sitting at the respawn screen whenever he is on server 5." Classic salt in the video I love it.

bunni likes this