sp0on's first tage

sorry for it being short i have a FUCK ton of vids and im really new at editing (obv thats why there is no song attached. plus its hard to find a one minute song.)

anyways i hope you enjoy.it :) feedback is always welcome. it took me about a freaking hour to sift through these few clips and to properly edit. im still not sure how i can add a song.

https://youtu.be/9ISOPlKoNqw

Edited by Sp0on
Miles, Lorax, Brendon Smith and 1 other like this
10 hours ago, Sp0on said:

sorry for it being short i have a FUCK ton of vids and im really new at editing (obv thats why there is no song attached. plus its hard to find a one minute song.)

anyways i hope you enjoy.it :) feedback is always welcome. it took me about a freaking hour to sift through these few clips and to properly edit. im still not sure how i can add a song.

https://youtu.be/9ISOPlKoNqw

if your using a version of vegas pro, like most people, just google youtube mp3 converter. 

It will ask for the link, convert it, download and save somewhere. 

Then just drag and drop the file (I use VLC preferably into vegas and it will do the rest for you). 

Sp0on likes this
9 hours ago, Sp0on said:

i have a video of you being absolute shit and potatoing on me at cq somewhere. if i can find it ill gladly post it.

The thing is that you call other people dummie when you need 2 years to peak and your style of peaking gave me a cancer.

Next time cut off your voice, cuz it's fucking annoying

If you have more of this low tier gameplay, post it in off topic, thank you.

bunni likes this
4 hours ago, Bob Lee said:

The thing is that you call other people dummie when you need 2 years to peak and your style of peaking gave me a cancer.

Next time cut off your voice, cuz it's fucking annoying

If you have more of this low tier gameplay, post it in off topic, thank you.

thanks for the input ill be sure to remember your advice.

5 hours ago, Dork said:

if your using a version of vegas pro, like most people, just google youtube mp3 converter. 

It will ask for the link, convert it, download and save somewhere. 

Then just drag and drop the file (I use VLC preferably into vegas and it will do the rest for you). 

ty although im using shadowplay. would it make any difference and also how do you put music with it? i was thinking of doing a recording of a recording but ive seen the outcome of that and ew no. there has to be a better way.

Edited by Sp0on