Asylum Minitage

12 minutes ago, Juice said:

xd dood no dpi this time?

15 minutes ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

Some top tier editing to edit out the blatant dpi glitch lol

Are people really still crying about this?

Ever thought that some people are just capable of actually moving their arm fast?

You must not have been around when you could Press Q and E then slide away faster than running by shaking your mouse just a little.  @Pentax @Any other 5.0 Players

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

Ever thought that some people are just capable of actually moving their arm fast?

You must not have been around when you could Press Q and E then slide away faster than running by shaking your mouse just a little.  @Pentax @Any other 5.0 Players

It's bannable. I myself was perm banned for it by starance not long ago for doing the same thing.

read that thread. Feel free to argue with everyone else who "cried about it". Faggot.

AndrewFam likes this
10 minutes ago, Axe said:

The term of doing it is just called DPI glitching, they don't physically have to clutch DPI.

I play on 800 DPI and I can still do the exploit that allows me to teleport everywhere without actually clutching my DPI. Thank fuck they made it a bannable exploit now because literally 1/3 person at a cartel would do it.

If you are still unaware, well here is the effect of spamming your mouse left and right 'DPI glitching'. And that is me, doing it at 800. Now imagine a clutch allowing me to do it at 6400

134ab4dabfef58da6a753a48c00b3af0.gif

Edited by Haych
Gareth likes this
4 minutes ago, Haych said:

The term of doing it is just called DPI glitching, they don't physically have to clutch DPI.

I play on 800 DPI and I can still do the exploit that allows me to teleport everywhere without actually clutching my DPI. Thank fuck they made it a bannable exploit now because literally 1/3 person at a cartel would do it.

If you are still unaware, well here is the effect of spamming your mouse left and right 'DPI glitching'. And that is me, doing it at 800. Now imagine a clutch allowing me to do it at 6400

134ab4dabfef58da6a753a48c00b3af0.gif

I also play on 800 DPI and was un aware i was doing a "DPI glitch", ive personally never seen someone do it before but if it looks like this ^ then thats kinda OP and should be removed from arma ASAP    

Piranha123 likes this
28 minutes ago, JaeyBee said:

I also play on 800 DPI and was un aware i was doing a "DPI glitch", ive personally never seen someone do it before but if it looks like this ^ then thats kinda OP and should be removed from arma ASAP    

In your old post you said 400, make up your mind before lying about it to everyone. Makes it seem more believable.

58 minutes ago, JaeyBee said:

ive personally never seen someone do it before

2 Year Asylum Veteran | #Unban Pieter

xd

giphy.gif

And here's another thread by none other than the legend himself Jaeybee.

Please stop playing stupid about the shit that you're doing. Just stop posting. The forums and the community would be a better place if you didn't post autistic threads and videos on the daily.

Who did you get the DPI glitching tips from? I heard you tried to get them from @Tiger but he didn't want to help you.

ba8c167fd4757ad0f1ff60478f12acd0.png

HardyBxoxo, Tiger, Newfie and 3 others like this

I play on usually about 4500 (sometimes 6800 , thats what I use for regular computer use) , and I dont DPi glitch unless I spam it intentionally. You really have to do it ridiculously for an extended period of time , its not just the normal ohhh shit dont hit me!

I doubt you were DPI glitching just for the record , you have to like furiously smash it back and forth to the point where you can't even see where you are going.

Jaconite likes this

Please, instead of saying that you haven't been playing recently, own up to the fact that you have shit clips and don't think they're good enough to post without an excuse as to why they're garbage. We all do it, but you have done it like 10 times in a fucking row. We get it, you're a trashcan, it's okay. No one wants to watch a half-assed montage.

49 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

Please, instead of saying that you haven't been playing recently, own up to the fact that you have shit clips and don't think they're good enough to post without an excuse as to why they're garbage. We all do it, but you have done it like 10 times in a fucking row. We get it, you're a trashcan, it's okay. No one wants to watch a half-assed montage.

coke you are currently sitting on 0 kills, congrats lad.

Haych likes this
6 hours ago, connor_kehoe said:

nice minitage. lol whats with the ^  in everyones name?

makes everyone a better player with an ^ in their names

5 hours ago, Vanilla Coke said:

That is why I stopped making montages. I'm garbage.

can confirm

11 hours ago, JaeyBee said:

The past couple of days, some decent kills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amV9EizM3DI&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy.

please stop

20 hours ago, Vanilla Coke said:

I really couldn't care less what you or anyone has to say about a video i made in 5 minuets in fact I really dont give a shit about what anyone has to say about me on this forums because you sit on your ass all day and play games. Why would I actually give a shit about what you say? xD Don't comment on my videos if you don't have anything decent to say you irrelevant, Lazy, pathetic waste of a life virgin. 

Edited by JaeyBee
2 hours ago, JaeyBee said:

I really couldn't care less what you or anyone has to say about a video i made in 5 minuets in fact I really dont give a shit about what anyone has to say about me on this forums because you sit on your ass all day and play games. Why would I actually give a shit about what you say? xD Don't comment on my videos if you don't have anything decent to say you irrelevant, Lazy, pathetic waste of a life virgin. 

First of all, doubt you made this in 5 minutes, that editing was on fucking point and you are actually a pretty good player in general. If all other players had no fingers...

or eyes...

:kappa:// signing autographs at the after party.

On 11/2/2016 at 8:35 PM, Sugarfoot said:

I play on usually about 4500 (sometimes 6800 , thats what I use for regular computer use) , and I dont DPi glitch unless I spam it intentionally. You really have to do it ridiculously for an extended period of time , its not just the normal ohhh shit dont hit me!

I doubt you were DPI glitching just for the record , you have to like furiously smash it back and forth to the point where you can't even see where you are going.

I'm curious, LeonFoot. What mousepad do you have?