Bye Asylum!

GravL

Ok, so I have been playing asylum for almost a year now, and I have had so much fun. I have met people that I still play with today, I have went on a killing spree with the governor and his "secret service". Just good times. Well, I have been playing NoPixel, and I don't see myself getting back on asylum anytime soon. So, Bye for now, or at least the next few months. 

DØSWÄNG likes this
39 minutes ago, What zit tooya said:

For people who want a hardcore rp server Asylum is also shit lol

I saw a video of nopixel and they didn't RP at all it was less RP than Asylum. The guy literally just said hands up and took the guy to the water and drowned him.... sounds identical  to Asylum... the RP was actually worse somehow... it was sad

16 minutes ago, Eric916 said:

I saw a video of nopixel and they didn't RP at all it was less RP than Asylum. The guy literally just said hands up and took the guy to the water and drowned him.... sounds identical  to Asylum... the RP was actually worse somehow... it was sad

Just because you saw poor RP in one instant doesn't make the server dog shit. I'm not trying to support NoPixel since I've never played it but I'm sure they have more strict rules than Asylum does regarding RP. Which some players are looking for.

Eric916 likes this
Just now, What zit tooya said:

Just because you saw poor RP in one instant doesn't make the server dog shit. I'm not trying to support NoPixel since I've never played it but I'm sure they have more strict rules than Asylum does regarding RP. Which some players are looking for.

Fair enough.

3 hours ago, Gravl said:

Ok, so I have been playing asylum for almost a year now, and I have had so much fun. I have met people that I still play with today, I have went on a killing spree with the governor and his "secret service". Just good times. Well, I have been playing NoPixel, and I don't see myself getting back on asylum anytime soon. So, Bye for now, or at least the next few months. 

e255ef597114246552edabb58145300d.png

roxo61623 likes this
42 minutes ago, What zit tooya said:

Its all about killing people lad.