2 hours ago, Nomadox said:

Well they had the snowman ones before the urban ones, so you've been never had to pay to have the option of csats.

8 hours ago, bamf said:

How is that fucking people over?  You still have always had access to the urban fatigues csat, but people always said they wanted the pilot coveralls skin. 

Any change would be about balancing overall armor values in game. 

They made the snowman ones available after they started to sell crates with pilot coveralls in them for the people that didn't have money to buy them to make it "more fair". And the urban csats were not always available because they were also taken out when pilot coveralls were taken out, if im not mistaken (I might be wrong when they took them out but I'm certain they weren't always available). After like a month of having the coveralls in the crates they later added the urban csats to crates to make a little more profit which im all for because the servers need it but I think the devs should be more considerate to the people who wasted a lot of money for an advantage the devs knew it would give, in the initial sales of the crates.

Edited by Term
Ghouh and Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz like this
23 hours ago, bamf said:

If we do anything, it would be what we talked about originally - limit you to less chest armor when wearing a CSAT.  That script has been built for a while and would be trivial to implement should we decide to do so.  At that point, you're choosing between armor in the legs with less chest protection, or more center mass protection but getting 1 tapped in the leg.  

So reward shit aim with leg one taps? or make everyone soft a f sounds like an amazing choice tbh ...

8 hours ago, Crunchedd said:

So reward shit aim with leg one taps? or make everyone soft a f sounds like an amazing choice tbh ...

If you think armor values are aids (which they are lol) you need to talk to Bohemia. You cannot alter those without modding the server, and the last time they went the modded route it ended terribly due to the fact that Asylum devs cannot control what the mod creators do and the servers get fucked with BI updates that break said mods.