why all this hate?

shouldn't we all get a long? think of the things we can do if the rich provided those willing to listen to coordination ...

you can have 30+ people doing .50 cals and 6 hemmits 

usin the hemits to open a gap for the .50 cal to move in and shoot

ifrit hot dropping 

doing meth heroine , coke, ect.

but ur all so simple minded

its always the same shit when you can think outside of the box and do something ridiculous 

trust me

i know this

Edited by -Predator-
1 hour ago, -Predator- said:

shouldn't we all get a long? think of the things we can do if the rich provided those willing to listen to coordination ...

ifrit hot dropping 

its always the same shit when you can think outside of the box and do something ridiculous 

trust me

i know this

Let me state a few facts:

A. Big gangs can easily do it alone and make even more money then having a bunch of you clowns joining along ruining profits.

B. It takes literally all the fun out of the game when you already outnumber a garbage police force or lack luster community of rebels excluding the big gangs whom usually stick to there own servers to make money to use at cartels.

C. This used to be done when there wasn't a group cap and there was tons of cops / tons of civs battling it out. Its not the case anymore and the people you refer to as being dumb are the ones who started that idea.

Enjoy getting robbed little fella

Edited by Sugarfoot

Lol you're all fucking lost. The main thing on your mind is "money". always fucking money.

Does money = happiness? Does it equal skill? No. Money = you increasing in skill. More hours.. more experience...

Iv'e personally, have not seen a legitmate intense fight/battle that was impressive.

The last fight I honestly remember that surprised me was a fed reserve. The rebel had an escape plan from fed to north rebel. I do not want to hear "oh yea we used to do that all of the time" If you even think that you're lying through you're ass because 90% legit players do not care enough to reply on the asylum forums. They log on get money from friends and do something crazy.

A lot of players do not respect the fight.

They don't respect having a low key battle. Most players on asylum hot drop 4-6 guys and call it a win.

But when they get ambushes, or are set up in a small town , field ,ect and get fucking one shotted they immediately go to side chat and call the other player trash.

SGTS, Corproals, a few LT are luckily hiding in the shadows and not getting caught but trust me, a lot of robo copping is going on and with the battle.eye kicks are the rebels only thing to look forward too. 

@google and many many other cops do not deserve to be on the force.

Half the time a combat log is because the civ or cop RDM'ed them but just because one has a video recording, only one gets reported.

Asylum has the potential of doing so many great things. I can discuss it only if serious. The whole vibe asylum gives which is money > everything is a terrible way to gain an advantage. It should be people first and money last. There is not one gang who will use hemmits as cover for a .50 cal . To move forward , making a wall with another hemmit. 

abruptly stopping for a .50 cal to swoop in and get kills. while having snipers and ifrits hot dropping. orcas for air support

these things can happen on asylum but they do not due to the system

if the system changed then asylum creators can create greatness but simply do not have not been given the wisdom,, until now.

27 minutes ago, -Predator- said:

Lol you're all fucking lost. The main thing on your mind is "money". always fucking money.

Does money = happiness? Does it equal skill? No. Money = you increasing in skill. More hours.. more experience...

Iv'e personally, have not seen a legitmate intense fight/battle that was impressive.

The last fight I honestly remember that surprised me was a fed reserve. The rebel had an escape plan from fed to north rebel. I do not want to hear "oh yea we used to do that all of the time" If you even think that you're lying through you're ass because 90% legit players do not care enough to reply on the asylum forums. They log on get money from friends and do something crazy.

A lot of players do not respect the fight.

They don't respect having a low key battle. Most players on asylum hot drop 4-6 guys and call it a win.

But when they get ambushes, or are set up in a small town , field ,ect and get fucking one shotted they immediately go to side chat and call the other player trash.

SGTS, Corproals, a few LT are luckily hiding in the shadows and not getting caught but trust me, a lot of robo copping is going on and with the battle.eye kicks are the rebels only thing to look forward too. 

@google and many many other cops do not deserve to be on the force.

Half the time a combat log is because the civ or cop RDM'ed them but just because one has a video recording, only one gets reported.

Asylum has the potential of doing so many great things. I can discuss it only if serious. The whole vibe asylum gives which is money > everything is a terrible way to gain an advantage. It should be people first and money last. There is not one gang who will use hemmits as cover for a .50 cal . To move forward , making a wall with another hemmit. 

abruptly stopping for a .50 cal to swoop in and get kills. while having snipers and ifrits hot dropping. orcas for air support

these things can happen on asylum but they do not due to the system

if the system changed then asylum creators can create greatness but simply do not have not been given the wisdom,, until now.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, -Predator- said:

ifrit hot dropping 

trust me

i know this

BioNpsi.png

Raspberry and AyoItsThalia like this