Random Clips Ep 1 [Re Uploaded]

6 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Don't pull a HAYCH 3557ee67d320c326fd7cc18fd4fe27eb.png

Well you know, its hard knowing which admins abuse and who doesn't when I've only been here a short time, my apologies if you was using it for a event. Oh the many stories I have heard of some admins here will amaze you, I was just curious you know.

Edited by Haych
On Sunday, January 17, 2016 at 11:25 PM, Haych said:

Well you know, its hard knowing which admins abuse and who doesn't when I've only been here a short time, my apologies if you was using it for a event. Oh the many stories I have heard of some admins here will amaze you, I was just curious you know.

They wouldnt amaze me, 90% of IT IS just story time. There have been a few INstances of abusive actions by admins and each time It was handled swiftly. Its just a popular thing for a lot of these rebels to do. Admins police each other often on what we are doing especially when a line could have been crossed.

Sean // Fitty Bread likes this
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

I remember one time when i was newish to rebel life , i was driving a hatch witha gang member, he jumped out to shoot sneaky - sneaky turned on him - killed him - and blew me up in my hatch. I was PISSED at you for that

Lmfao I remember that. You thought I did it intentionally.

• 4 months later...