Texting EMTs Dead

Enable texting while you are dead again, but make so that you can only text EMTs.
That way you make medics more useful, as you can agree to pay them a little more for a revive, you can text him if hostiles could kill him etc.
Since the last update that changed this, i get a lot less revived by medics, because most of them don't bother driving 3km for 1000$, if the dead player and the medic can agree on a price for the revive , the player has a better chance of being revived and the medic has more incentive to do his work.

EDIT:

I wasnt clear enough, sorry, texting the EMTs while you are dead should be only possible by sending the messages to all EMTs, with the option we currently have.

Edited by Berus
Xehons and Mr. Linux like this
4 minutes ago, Berus said:

Enable texting while you are dead again, but make so that you can only text EMTs.
That way you make medics more useful, as you can agree to pay them a little more for a revive, you can text him if hostiles could kill him etc.
Since the last update that changed this, i get a lot less revived by medics, because most of them don't bother driving 3km for 1000$, if the dead player and the medic can agree on a price for the revive , the player has a better chance of being revived and the medic has more incentive to do his work.

Can you text while your dead in real life to ask the EMTs to come save you?

FudgeR and Crossfade like this
17 minutes ago, Maric said:

There is already a feature that notifies medics of your location if you request a medic. So can someone lock this?

Damn you seem pretty salty, but anyway, medics don't leave cities because getting around 1000$ for a revive is not that profitable most of the times, If you just text "I will pay 10k to whoever revives me" The chances of the medic getting out of town, reviving you and getting reasonable money for it are a lot higher, everybody wins

Xehons and Mr. Linux like this
Just now, Berus said:

Damn you seem pretty salty, but anyway, medics don't leave cities because getting around 1000$ for a revive is not that profitable most of the times, If you just text "I will pay 10k to whoever revives me" The chances of the medic getting out of town, reviving you and getting reasonable money for it are a lot higher, everybody wins

I`m sure people will abuse this and lie most of the time. They should add a system that increases the amount you offer if someone revives you.

PublicEnemy and Berus like this
22 minutes ago, Maric said:

There is already a feature that notifies medics of your location if you request a medic. So can someone lock this?

You do realize that half the people that request that are just looking for a defib from a gangmate or teamate and a medic wont bother. If a medic was texted he would most likely respond in all those situations he wouldn't.

This also isn't critical gaming , so keep your hardcore roleplay in your Yugioh Box bud

Donald, Silver-Spy and Steve like this