Emt revive bounty

17 minutes ago, PublicEnemy said:

Be able to set a "bounty" on your revive. "If x medic revives me he receives $20,000".

Could be an interesting idea to make medic profitable and interesting again and would also promote competition between medics.

Just now, Midamaru said:

You been smoking too much kush lately?

No he just is deprived of oxygen ;) 

I like this idea, most of the time people that play as Medic don't even come to revive you because it is just a waste of their time and they do not get payed enough, I even had a Medic fly over me and not land and revive me when I requested Medic like 2-3 times, this will make the Medics actually do something.

PublicEnemy likes this
Just now, PublicEnemy said:

To be honest someone else suggested this in a locked emt post down below and I thought it was a good idea.

It is different, he wanted to be able to pull up his phone while he is dead and message the Medics saying that he will pay them, the reason that got removed/denied is because it interacts with some other stuff on the server, it used to be a thing before, but they got rid of it.

Just now, Fr0ZoR said:

It is different, he wanted to be able to pull up his phone while he is dead and message the Medics saying that he will pay them, the reason that got removed/denied is because it interacts with some other stuff on the server, it used to be a thing before, but they got rid of it.

It wasn't the actual post it was 2 from the bottom I think and I worded it a little better

Just now, Henry Facesmasher said:

make it so the money goes on the medic and not right into the bank account so the medic has a chance to die.

But give the medic aids needles he could fight back with

I would like it to inspire medics to revive far out. Not go out to get a $100,000 revive then get robbed by his gang.

But aids needles... 

Edited by PublicEnemy
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

If its gonna be taken from your Bank Acc let's do it.

jk not even that way, will bring then money hungry medics. No price no res.

Yeah I can see that being a problem but at the same time there will be more medics playing more frequently and If you want them to come a long way to Rev you it is going to cost.

Just now, PublicEnemy said:

Yeah I can see that being a problem but at the same time there will be more medics playing more frequently and If you want them to come a long way to Rev you it is going to cost.

The only medics you will see with this probably will be medium experienced players making money when they run low on money. If its gonna be taken from your Bank Acc, maybe, but very few people will pay to get a revive.

Just now, Mike Santamaria said:

The only medics you will see with this probably will be medium experienced players making money when they run low on money. If its gonna be taken from your Bank Acc, maybe, but very few people will pay to get a revive.

At this time all medic is, is 6 trolling slots strictly used for vdm so mid teir players hoping on medic would be a good thing in my books.

On 1/23/2017 at 8:53 AM, PublicEnemy said:

Be able to set a "bounty" on your revive. "If x medic revives me he receives $20,000".

Could be an interesting idea to make medic profitable and interesting again and would also promote competition between medics.

Bad idea because medics can refuse to revive if you're not offering them enough money. Or revive your enemy first because they paid more. Medics are suppose to be a neautral faction.