SWAT Hummingbird

Just now, Smee said:

no difference just get to fly by air. and its something different.

Could be a good opportunity to get some shots on the roof but @Midamaru did say that the purpose of SWAT was to end the bank drill, not to neutralize the suspects and I kind of have to agree with him.

Just now, Mike Santamaria said:

Don't really see the point, no use for it tbh.

It'd be good for downing the people on top of bank roof that are prone

Just now, massi said:

Could be a good opportunity to get some shots on the roof but @Midamaru did say that the purpose of SWAT was to end the bank drill, not to neutralize the suspects and I kind of have to agree with him.

It'd be good for downing the people on top of bank roof that are prone

I only know a few people that can pilot a humming bird while being shot with 7.62 with a guy shooting and downing people on roof. 

Replacement for Halo jump could work but you will be less stealthy

Just now, Mike Santamaria said:

I only know a few people that can pilot a humming bird while being shot with 7.62 with a guy shooting and downing people on roof. 

Replacement for Halo jump could work but you will be less stealthy

I always considered halo jumps being suicide, you're basically a sitting duck.

14 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

Auto hover on bank roof, wait for rebels to kill you, your heli falls, rebels die, job done. No abuse. You will be amazed by APD tactics.

@Will Did that to me once :@  no hard feelings tho haha

Anyway i can land a heli on bank roof pretty quick and do my best to not get shot out. But it all depends on the shooter if you're gonna survive the landing or not. There's no fail safe hotdrop technique, all you can do is land real fast because it puts pressure on the shooter and you can catch him offguard. A small demonstration of some people who panic: