FSA hacks ?

Unloaded a full Mag into this guy as he was moving around on the stairs, never went down, so i hit that Rec button :frog: This is what happens the 2nd time, this was not the only fishy thing.. Apparently, this is FSA Andr'Ew Spazad, He stopped moving as soon as i started shooting at him, just as i start to rec you can see him moving around , watch at 0.25 speed, for those saying he was downed, he was running around up and down the stairs.

Edited by James.Anderson
Voni, Xehons and Ron Johnson like this
Just now, Voni said:

Touched my pickle, and some questionable stuff with ron johnson.

Okay.

5 minutes ago, James.Anderson said:

Unloaded a full Mag into this guy as he was moving around on the stairs, never went down, so i hit that Rec button :frog: This is what happens the 2nd time, this was not the only fishy thing.. Apparently, this is FSA Andr'Ew Spazad

You downed him like second before this and cant comprehend that hes still downed...

Just now, Voni said:

We checked on the same wall if you could see his gun and we couldn't see it.

Nothing to do with the gun. He peaked the side of the wall and moved back in.

Just now, James.Anderson said:

So he was Exploit running around ?

He was downed on the stairs and couldnt moved hence why he was looking at the fucking ground. If hes dwned once he cant be downed again until he is back up. I really feel sorry for your parents.

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Nothing to do with the gun. He peaked the side of the wall and moved back in.

He was downed on the stairs and couldnt moved hence why he was looking at the fucking ground. If hes dwned once he cant be downed again until he is back up. I really feel sorry for your parents.

No, He was running up and down the stairs, as soon as i started shooting at him he stopped :frog: