Tenacity // Last Tage

Just now, Nomadox said:

recoil isn't hard to control..... play the game before making accusations 

I have played the game for over a hundred hours now, watched these montages used the exact same gear and have yet to see my recoil behave like that.  I have tested this in different areas on the map such as at arms on some rocks or at the bank of altis.

Im not making an accusation, im pointing out a fact, and to say that nobody on these servers with the extreme competitiveness uses these is a joke.  you cant be sprinting for 100m+ and then stop on a rock pull out an mk and then spray somebody and have no recoil.  it just isnt possible.

massi likes this
Just now, Ajax5 said:

I have played the game for over a hundred hours now, watched these montages used the exact same gear and have yet to see my recoil behave like that.  I have tested this in different areas on the map such as at arms on some rocks or at the bank of altis.

Im not making an accusation, im pointing out a fact, and to say that nobody on these servers with the extreme competitiveness uses these is a joke.  you cant be sprinting for 100m+ and then stop on a rock pull out an mk and then spray somebody and have no recoil.  it just isnt possible.

I HAVE SPENT MORE HOURS JACKING MY DICK THAN YOU HAVE PLAYED ARMA

8 minutes ago, Nomadox said:

It is. Most people have 1500+ hours in the cartel community these days. You learn to control recoil and learn the pattern. Most people in gang life would agree. many players do cheat, but it's perfectly possible to control recoil.

7 minutes ago, JAY1HP said:

I HAVE SPENT MORE HOURS JACKING MY DICK THAN YOU HAVE PLAYED ARMA

There is a difference between controlling your recoil and having a script to do so for you.  what you see in some of those clips isnt human and its painfully obvious if you look at it.

you pull down on the mouse to compensate for the recoil, at the start when he fires it would still draw up, it doesnt move at all from where he is firing on the target.

dude we have been gaming for years, set your dpi to 600, and pull down hard when you shoot, and practice a lot, you dont need a pull down script 

Just now, Ajax5 said:

There is a difference between controlling your recoil and having a script to do so for you.  what you see in some of those clips isnt human and its painfully obvious if you look at it.

you pull down on the mouse to compensate for the recoil, at the start when he fires it would still draw up, it doesnt move at all from where he is firing on the target.

100 hours? i have 2,500 and my sprays still arent perfect, everyone potatos everyone has a shitty spray, once your character has no sway you can get really good sprays, hence montages, all your best kills, and on certain angles & on towers & deer stands the character has less recoil, do you have any proof he is using a recoil script? no...do you accuse everyone without proof? in this community you will get roasted & judged forever off what oyu say on the forums, my advice, if you dont have anything good too say say nothing at all.

Edited by JAY1HP
Ghouh and Maple De Leaf like this
Just now, JAY1HP said:

dude we have been gaming for years, set your dpi to 600, and pull down hard when you shoot, and practice a lot, you dont need a pull down script 

100 hours? i have 2,500 and my sprays still arent perfect, everyone potatos everyone has a shitty spray, once your character has no sway you can get really good sprays, hence montages, all your best kills, and on certain angles & on towers & deer stands the character has less recoil, do you have any proof he is using a recoil script? no...do you accuse everyone without proof? in this community you will get roasted & judged forever off what oyu say on the forums, my advice, if you dont have anything good too say say nothing at all.

I am only saying whats obvious.  Look at the video again, however you would be a heavily biased opinion considering you have played with him, and are in the same gang / group as him.

you dont run around, stop shoot and then have no recoil at all with your sight being on target the entire time without a single fuckup, and by that it doesnt move at all.

Just now, Ajax5 said:

I am only saying whats obvious.  Look at the video again, however you would be a heavily biased opinion considering you have played with him, and are in the same gang / group as him.

you dont run around, stop shoot and then have no recoil at all with your sight being on target the entire time without a single fuckup, and by that it doesnt move at all.

dude i known viral for a long time he doesnt cheat lul

set your fov to 80

dpi 600-800

get a good mouse

practice

and you can control recoil too m8

if you wanna argue & have some more banter msg me because i don't wanna get viral montage locked

Ghouh likes this
Just now, Ajax5 said:

Ajax I wasn't running 100m.. That rock I was on in the first clip is called drop rock. I was dropped there from an ifrit. I was in the ifrit for about 5 minutes which will reduce my sway.

Just now, Ajax5 said:

you're just in general a shit player at ARMA gtfo calling pull downs on everything you see just cause you can't do it. 

Kieran likes this
Just now, Ajax5 said:

there is no point arguing it.  its unlikely you will be punished for it by admins that watch the video.  its obvious in a few clips that your using no recoil when you fire a full auto burst and your sight doesnt move for a 20 round burst of a 7.62.

Please get off my thread. You clearly have no idea how to control recoil. I have 3 accounts with 1000hrs+ of csgo on each account. I know how to control recoil.

Ghouh and FudgeR like this
26 minutes ago, Ajax5 said:

hmmm, just play the game for longer and you'll learn

1 hour ago, Ajax5 said:

if ur next to a wall or on a rock or next to one guess  what u get no recoil

Edited by Special K
Das Otter likes this
2 hours ago, Ajax5 said:

You're just clearly awful at the game, christ oh mighty, just cause you can't do it after 4 hours playing KOTH doesnt mean he can't

Kieran and AndrewFam like this
8 hours ago, Ajax5 said:

you on some dumb shit

viraL likes this