The Bad Joke Thread

william

So a homeless man is standing on the street corner watching people walk by. This woman in a red dress with long brown hair walks up to him and asks him for some change. The man in disbelief asks why she is asking him. She replies I need money for some food and drink. So the homeless man reaches down into his money cup and busts out a couple quarters for the pretty lady. The woman walks across the street into the convenience store. Moments later she comes out holding a pack of bubble gum. The homeless man sees this and decides to walk across the street to confront her about it. The homeless man grabs the woman by the hair with his left hand sweeps his right leg under her left leg and smashes her face to the ground. The man then starts yelling and screaming at her all the while taking his belt off. He takes the belt, wraps it around her neck and asks her very quietly into her ear "Why did you use MY booze money to buy yourself some gum" to which the woman replied "I used my OWN money that I EARNED to buy this pack of gum, I still have your booze money in pocket, and you can have it back under one condition. You have to let me go." So the homeless man lets the woman go and she turns around smacks him in the face, takes his belt and ties him up to the closest street post. The woman then takes all of his booze money, walks back into the convenience store and buys a 5 gallon bucket of moonshine. She then takes this moonshine with a funnel that she stole and forces the homeless man to chug the entire thing. The homeless man passes out and regains conciseness hours later with his pants around his ankles and a 5 gallon bucket shoved up his bhole.

Funny joke.