Bring back Feds!!!

Gold bar price increase is not plausible due to snatch and grabs.

The truth is, the gang I roll with don't do feds because it's simply not worth it, 40+ mins for minimal payout when you can just do a bank close to restart which takes a fraction  of the time and is 50x easier for the same payout.

Edited by Ronald Spiffington
7 minutes ago, Ronald Spiffington said:

Gold bar price increase is not plausible due to snatch and grabs.

The truth is, the gang I roll with don't do feds because it's simply not worth it, 40+ mins for minimal payout when you can just do a bank close to restart which takes a fraction  of the time and is 50x easier for the same payout.

Does anyone even do snatch and grabs? Last time I tried, my car despawned because it takes so goddamn long to crack open domes...

Heidelberg and Bersabee like this
Just now, Bikstok said:

Does anyone even do snatch and grabs? Last time I tried, my car despawned because it takes so goddamn long to crack open domes...

Yeah, blast charge the inside door thingy majiggy.

People do them all the time.

Edited by Ronald Spiffington
Just now, Bikstok said:

At least cops have a better chance of stopping a fed robbery compared to a bank. Banks are so one-sided and boring, I refuse to do them unless it's maxed out money or we're outnumbered 3:1..

Bank is the epitome of Anti Fun game play, i would imagine for both sides. At least the rebels have the benefit of getting some free money. 

Reavantos, Rookie and rngr like this
24 minutes ago, epTic said:

Guide on how to do bank : 

Prone on roof

Wait for SUV/Hatchback/Offroad to appear

Spray with MK-18

Go prone again

Rarely do you meet a higher-up willing to pull out a Hunter or Orca, so we're sent in there with cardboard cars and no cover. 

Zoex tends to moonwalk his orca and then drops us from to high and breaks our legs :D

Zoex and DreamC like this

The reason no one does feds anymore is because you are fucked from Telos side and really don't have any way to return fire without exposing yourself. Now that swat has ladders and such maybe they should put back a few of the deerstands? If cops have any brains they wouldn't try to push the gate, they would sit outside and wait for the Hemmt to leave with the gold. Fed's require a lot more strategy and it would be cool if they changed something so they would be worth doing again.

1 hour ago, Quenton said:

The reason no one does feds anymore is because you are fucked from Telos side and really don't have any way to return fire without exposing yourself. Now that swat has ladders and such maybe they should put back a few of the deerstands? If cops have any brains they wouldn't try to push the gate, they would sit outside and wait for the Hemmt to leave with the gold. Fed's require a lot more strategy and it would be cool if they changed something so they would be worth doing again.

Thats what im saying :P its not worth it anymore 

Move Fed to the CSAT Base near Sofia. You have a brand new location to fight, no matter the payout gangs will still do it because its something new. Just rotate it once every few months and you'll be golden.

The Fed was in that compound on a previous server i played on for a couple months, it then got turned into a Blufor vs Rebel capture sector. Its much more balanced for both sides compared to the current location. There is multiple hills to snipe in from, there is multiple reeds and tons of cover for police to move in on foot. The walls can be knocked down if hit with a MRAP (they where reinforced with sandbags to prevent this).  Here is a couple potato fights we had with cops there, the video will  give you a general idea of the location.

No Zafir no cap :kappa:

Edit: The mass open areas and hill makes it very fun for MRAP fights

Edited by Haych
Crow and Jonah like this
On 22/01/2016 at 6:17 AM, Killswitch said:

I like doing the fed as a rebel because its more intense, meaning there is some balance there. 

Banks and Prisons are just boring now. Feds are the only event that actually excites me because it's balanced. Just the reward needs to match the risk for the rebels.

Chapo likes this
10 hours ago, Haych said:

Move Fed to the CSAT Base near Sofia. You have a brand new location to fight, no matter the payout gangs will still do it because its something new. Just rotate it once every few months and you'll be golden.

The Fed was in that compound on a previous server i played on for a couple months, it then got turned into a Blufor vs Rebel capture sector. Its much more balanced for both sides compared to the current location. There is multiple hills to snipe in from, there is multiple reeds and tons of cover for police to move in on foot. The walls can be knocked down if hit with a MRAP (they where reinforced with sandbags to prevent this).  Here is a couple potato fights we had with cops there, the video will  give you a general idea of the location.

No Zafir no cap :kappa:

Edit: The mass open areas and hill makes it very fun for MRAP fights

Not even kidding, fighting at this location was intense as fuck would recommend 10/10 +1

Haych likes this
4 hours ago, Deathslug said:

Should make a town or power plant zone that has structure to it a zone to make money..

Like people said, banks and prisons are boring. Nobody does Fed. 

time to add a new area, like turfs.. where you can be mobile

1-10,

how high are you again?

5p00n might want to be told he has a illegitimate child yo!

3 hours ago, Rookie said:

1-10,

how high are you again?

5p00n might want to be told he has a illegitimate child yo!

explain?

It requires more skill to sneak around towns/buildings and get kills rather than doing the same strat (banks / Prisons)

Have you ever taken a turf? Most good turf battles do not consist of players sitting in one spot.. Once they get kills, it is more efficient to move to another position while having your team cover you.

Edited by Deathslug

I agree that if there was a new fed, it shouldn't be position/peaking based.  That is incredibly boring gameplay.  I rather both sides having to be more mobile.  For instance, during the fed there could be five bars that would spawn randomly, when one spawns in during a fed robbery both sides get notified and police want to seize it and rebels want to get it loaded into a vehicle.  Something like that, i'm just tired of playing the peaking game on both rebel and cop.

3 hours ago, jonah1045 said:

Either limit swat ladders so there is only 1 max or bring back deerstands and it will be balanced again. Having cops, on the walls in 5 different swat ladder spots, in Telos, and at the gates is aids.

Now you know how we feel when attacking a bank.

The old fed was removed for the same shit...people camping on roofs and just staying prone...but at least with the old fed you had 3 other buildings and some higher ground in Pygros to shoot from. 

Edited by epTic