Uninvited fall?

Dejia

Winchester went out on a limb and asked me for trial in Infamous. Big John and space are still leading it and they have a new discord but only lost him and Mr Black to my knowledge I'm not really filled in on the situation between you guys but that's what I know for the most part, there's a new thread created by bigjohn aswell.

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

who

the

fuck

cares

I just asked because iv been playing arma for a little over a month and it has been uninvited controlling most everything since I started and now in seeing envy brotherhood and bridge burners controlling stuff

Edited by Dejia
Grammer

I was just asking out of curiosity since iv noticed them losing turfs and cartels a little more than normal when im playing.it may just be I play at a time most of them arnt on anymore. Thanks for the informations and lets not make this a flame war

sah likes this
4 minutes ago, Dejia said:

I was just asking out of curiosity since iv noticed them losing turfs and cartels a little more than normal when im playing.it may just be I play at a time most of them arnt on anymore. Thanks for the informations and lets not make this a flame war

U can always pm me I normally reply fast. But thx for asking. ;)

Just now, Dejia said:

In the mornings and late at night most people don't play during the week. On the weekends we usually hold everything since we actually are active. The fights we lose are usually due to us being outnumbered.