In-Game Gang Balance Phone Idea

So first thing you're probably thinking is oh... this guys is a zero rep. Well he's a zero rep with a good idea.

We all know how we can check our bank balance on our phone right? Right, well what if we could see our Gang Balance too? This idea could help loads for say what if you're going to a cartel such as let's say OG Arms and you want to check the balance of the gang account just because you're curious of the total amount you may have in it if you successfully sell the dirty money/rubber at rebel or even if you're curious about your gang account in general. If you think this is a good idea for Asylum to implement +rep me and 5 star the post. :)

Edited by PatriotZell
Grammer Corrections lol
Just now, PatriotZell said:

So first thing you're probably thinking is oh... this guys is a zero rep. Well he's a zero rep with a good idea.

We all know how we can check our bank balance on our phone right? Right, well what if we could see our Gang Balance too? This idea could help loads for say what if you're going to a cartel such as let's say OG Arms and you want check the balance on the gang just because you're curious of the total amount you may get if you successfully sell the dirty money/rubber at rebel or even if you're curious about your gang account in general. If you think this is a good idea for Asylum to implement +rep me and 5 star the post. :)

+1 plz add

I like the idea, I always had a problem with people not taking the correct amounts and had to keep track to see which members were scum bags or not.

It gets kind of hard to sit at an atm to make sure 50% or whatever the cut you decide is goes away.

Then again thats more of a We then Everyone kind of problem

Eyad likes this
2 hours ago, Twinkie Doge said:

What would be cool is if the leaders (1s) could see a log of who did stuff with the gang acount. Although this could be hard to implement in game, but on the fourms, it would just act as a log like some of the gang statisitics and stuff (like wars).

Like in my asylum, Last 5 gang account activities.

[FSA] Abdil Hassan deposited 100.000 in the gang account.

[FSA] Aleec Spazeed withdrawn 1.000.000 from the gang account.