Removing and Replacing N. Drug, Wongs and E. Arms

Gang life is dead, we all have heard it 1000 Times, mainly because there's no super gangs people say aswell as there's no good caps or new caps to fight, so as of right now we are sitting with

3 Arms locations: Church, OG, and East

3 Drug Locations: Castle (North), Tower, and Ghost Hotel.

2 Wongs Locations: North, and construction 

2 Oil: Salt Flats, DP11

the only caps fought out of the 10 are mostly OG, Church (Which gangs whine about fighting now) and Tower Drug (Occasionally). That's 30% of the caps if you are lucky.

I believe we should remove East and replace it with House cap, mainly for the reason that it is balanced for both attacking and defending

we should remove drug aswell since nobody fights it and replace it with Peninsula House. Honestly It was one of the most fun cap hands down to defend and attacking

Add back OG Wongs, remove north Wongs and lastly leave Oil. 

Leave ideas on how to improve on this or cap suggestions. Please don't derail and get it locked over E-Peen comparisons

Bishop, Space, FudgeR and 1 other like this
5 hours ago, House. said:

Gang life is dead, we all have heard it 1000 Times, mainly because there's no super gangs people say aswell as there's no good caps or new caps to fight, so as of right now we are sitting with

3 Arms locations: Church, OG, and East

3 Drug Locations: Castle (North), Tower, and Ghost Hotel.

2 Wongs Locations: North, and construction 

2 Oil: Salt Flats, DP11

the only caps fought out of the 10 are mostly OG, Church (Which gangs whine about fighting now) and Tower Drug (Occasionally). That's 30% of the caps if you are lucky.

I believe we should remove East and replace it with House cap, mainly for the reason that it is balanced for both attacking and defending

we should remove drug aswell since nobody fights it and replace it with Peninsula House. Honestly It was one of the most fun cap hands down to defend and attacking

Add back OG Wongs, remove north Wongs and lastly leave Oil. 

Leave ideas on how to improve on this or cap suggestions. Please don't derail and get it locked over E-Peen comparisons

I love north wongs because you can block the way in with cars http://plays.tv/video/590262867607699004/dsg

From what I saw when I fought cartels was, regarding if its a shit location or not, gangs won't fight at locations unless they're fast and easy to come back to.

You always hear people complaining about east arms and people complained about sfaka caps but gangs always still fought at them. Why? Because donor town makes it convenient to go back to fights, gangs are lazy these days and don't want to put in the work to make gang life great again even though you get these types of posts almost everyday.

The only thing that needs to change about cartels is the attitude towards fighting them. 

"Hey let's fight at cocaine castle!" "Nah man that's way too far."

"They are taking Drug!" "It's only got 5k inside, just ignore it." 

"Friendly rebel!!!"

Doesn't matter what cartels you add or how you rework them, people are fucking lazy and don't want to work for anything anymore. 

DankBud, .Sean, drex and 2 others like this
19 hours ago, Reapered said:

From what I saw when I fought cartels was, regarding if its a shit location or not, gangs won't fight at locations unless they're fast and easy to come back to.

You always hear people complaining about east arms and people complained about sfaka caps but gangs always still fought at them. Why? Because donor town makes it convenient to go back to fights, gangs are lazy these days and don't want to put in the work to make gang life great again even though you get these types of posts almost everyday.

The only thing that needs to change about cartels is the attitude towards fighting them. 

"Hey let's fight at cocaine castle!" "Nah man that's way too far."

"They are taking Drug!" "It's only got 5k inside, just ignore it." 

"Friendly rebel!!!"

Doesn't matter what cartels you add or how you rework them, people are fucking lazy and don't want to work for anything anymore. 

Preach 

drex likes this