Anyone

1 hour ago, bigjohn561 said:

This message is to anyone. I have been dying to rob the Fed of those precious gold bars, but alas no-one seems to be in the mood anymore. Would anyone like to join me on a full fed encounter? Must be able to follow orders, quick peek, follow tac com's, supply their own gear.

But I still enjoy a solid Fed so this still stands

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

I have done somewhere around 5 full feds since the gate shit. Its just not even remotely fun when you have to bolt cut a gate that

even when "opened" will half of the time blow up your hemmit cause it can't fit due to the gate's 75% open animation.

This has yet to be fixed...  U bolt cut the gate and the gates stay open but only 75% open... @Gnashes?

7 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

even when "opened" will half of the time blow up your hemmit cause it can't fit due to the gate's 75% open animation.

This ^^

No idea what the logic behind it was @Gnashes but Ifrits and trucks barely fit. When you cut the gates, they should actually fully open. I've had my Ifrit stuck countless amount of times, even worse for Hemmts. They barely fit and the only way to actually drive through is if you go 1kmh and 'thread the needle'.

Worse for both factions. Hard for Blufor Armour to get in at decent speed, hard for anything to escape because you spend a good minute finding the right angle if you don't get stuck or get Arma'd and rip all your wheels.

12 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

This message is to anyone. I have been dying to rob the Fed of those precious gold bars, but alas no-one seems to be in the mood anymore. Would anyone like to join me on a full fed encounter? Must be able to follow orders, quick peek, follow tac com's, supply their own gear.

Honestly the dogs would do them more if we had a good fed leader. I know how to do them but your like really good at them message me for TS on the weekend we got 10+ people who would be willing to do feds and know the basics.

bigjohn561 likes this
3 minutes ago, Eric916 said:

Honestly the dogs would do them more if we had a good fed leader. I know how to do them but your like really good at them message me for TS on the weekend we got 10+ people who would be willing to do feds and know the basics.

this is the weekend

1 hour ago, Boris said:

You should have me on steam.

I'm happy to do feds, long as I don't have to drive.

I'm always the driver/bar guy.

19 hours ago, 3agle said:

successful or no???

Yes it was... second time no..;( but that's wats training is all about :) and we had fun lol.