Changing times on Cartels? making more cartels? Changing the money system of the cartels to go straight into gang accounts. make one for each drug or a turf for each drug? Make a turf or cartel for mining. Bring more stuff to the Gang life. Starting this thread to see what others want aswell. Be able to buy medical stuff at Rebel. Adding another rebel. The left side of the map has 2 Black markets why not remove one from there and move one to right side? make another coke field? Be able to cap Black Markets and Fields so your gang gets a cut. What are your ideas people!

Eric916 and drex like this

any ideas are good ideas at this point. medical is in towns for a reason but donor makes it kinda of dumb anyways cuz its not like really going to a town its basically a rebel outpost with medical and you have to initiate and the best gun you can buy there is sdar. 

Just now, Eric916 said:

any ideas are good ideas at this point. medical is in towns for a reason but donor makes it kinda of dumb anyways cuz its not like really going to a town its basically a rebel outpost with medical and you have to initiate and the best gun you can buy there is sdar. 

Before you go to rebel buy medical at the town your at. I dont see medical a problem and its useless if it would be added at rebel imo

DankBud likes this
Just now, Fudger said:

Before you go to rebel buy medical at the town your at. I dont see medical a problem and its useless if it would be added at rebel imo

yeah i didnt say it should be added to rebel. it shouldn't imo. idk what would help at this point tbh.

25 minutes ago, Dillonboi08 said:

Changing times on Cartels? making more cartels? Changing the money system of the cartels to go straight into gang accounts. make one for each drug or a turf for each drug? Make a turf or cartel for mining. Bring more stuff to the Gang life. Starting this thread to see what others want aswell. Be able to buy medical stuff at Rebel. Adding another rebel. The left side of the map has 2 Black markets why not remove one from there and move one to right side? make another coke field? Be able to cap Black Markets and Fields so your gang gets a cut. What are your ideas people!

Cartel times where changed to what it is now ages ago per communities asking. There where more cartels before the ones now. The money system change from going into the gang bank directly to what it is now. You mad? Mine cartel? Medical stuff at rebel was already turned down. Another rebel was also turned down. Black markets are fine where they are and moving them will have no effect on gang life. Dont need another coke field. And capping field and black markets just wont happen. Search the forums and you would see half of what ive said.

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Cartel times where changed to what it is now ages ago per communities asking. There where more cartels before the ones now. The money system change from going into the gang bank directly to what it is now. You mad? Mine cartel? Medical stuff at rebel was already turned down. Another rebel was also turned down. Black markets are fine where they are and moving them will have no effect on gang life. Dont need another coke field. And capping field and black markets just wont happen. Search the forums and you would see half of what ive said.

Were*

3 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Hey man if you dont like the thread you can just nah and move on. just bringing up ideas 

1 hour ago, Dillonboi08 said:

Changing times on Cartels?

What

making more cartels?

Tried. TLDR The Devs are pretty shit at crafting zones and we're out of native areas

Changing the money system of the cartels to go straight into gang accounts.

This will never happen again. It encouraged laziness and complacency. There was no risk once you capped the cartel. It was a little ridiculous.

make one for each drug or a turf for each drug?

What?

Starting this thread to see what others want aswell.

I gues but it won't be sought after. If its for "legal" players illegal players will just nut all over them

Bring more stuff to the Gang life

Very helpful suggestion. Will pass on to Vol and Olio :frog: 

Starting this thread to see what others want aswell

Theres already a million. We get it. You want forum likes

Be able to buy medical stuff at Rebel.

Will never happen. This forces interaction and disables rebels being able to hide at outposts or cartels 24/7

The left side of the map has 2 Black markets why not remove one from there and move one to right side?

:shrug: 

make another coke field?

:shrug: 

Be able to cap Black Markets and Fields so your gang gets a cut.

Already exists for the most part 

/lock. Give me forum MOD pls. 

Not the mod queue kind of mod. pls no

Haych and Johnny like this

I believe some of the ideas are to make gang life easier and asylum has made it so medical is seperate from rebel, a small amount of rebels, and makes it so cartel money has to be taken to rebel so that rebel life isn't to OP. By placing these thing in the game it would make it much easier and I think there would less fighting tbh. but the other stuff isn't a bad idea 

+1 on moving the black market to the right side 

-1 on making it so fields can be controlled because they already are by owning the cartels technically

Edited by drex