u dont know anything sheep never group chat or done anything like that is internet just sucks by the way ur internet suck too fozzy u lag all over the place why are not u ban ? just cuz u cant kill ppl ? comon man that shit dont make any sense i saw him laging alot midle of fight and he stop fight cuz is lagging and now he gets ban for that thats retarded. They need to fix the servers not ban ppl for lag servers lagg way too mutch fix servers stop ban ppl just cuz u guys have power.

Edited by Kuklinski
Just now, Kuklinski said:

u dont know anything sheep never group chat or done anything like that is internet just sucks by the way ur internet suck too fozzy u lag all over the place why are not u ban ? just cuz u cant kill ppl ? comon man that shit dont make any sense i saw him laging alot midle of fight and he stop fight cuz is lagging and now he gets ban for that thats retarded. They need to fix the servers not ban ppl for lag servers lagg way too mutch fix servers stop ban ppl just cuz u guys have power.

I mean in no offence but if you have a lot of time to play ArmA 3 you probably have enough time to work and get decent internet.

I still love the way you express stuff mate. 

1 minute ago, FozzyBear said:

I mean in no offence but if you have a lot of time to play ArmA 3 you probably have enough time to work and get decent internet.

I work, I also play a lot of Arma 3, I pay $80 a month for my connection as it's the best I can get in my area and I've no intent to move. I get 3 down 0.4 up - It has nothing to do money.

Gatorade, Kuklinski and Tiger like this

Its quite funny that you ban someone for "too much lag", its not just sheep that has this problem i have it as well and a more people. Whenever it gets late EU time the problem occurs, i personally have to reset my router 5-8 times to try and fix the problem because I sit there with 100,000 desync, A lot of EU players have this problem. Everytime sheep has this problem he messages someone in the gang were fighting and says I'm here come and kill me I'm lagged, this is just a pitiful excuse to ban someone.

11 minutes ago, Buvaloz said:

"This server is only for people with good internet, if you or you're family are unable to get a stable and fast connection, or can't afford it you are not welcome"

Like what buvaloz said. are you going to ban everyone in Europe just because we may lag and don't have the best connection to a US server??? its really pathetic you ban for something that he cant control.

3 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

In no way is it about the money. We don't live in a world where everyone has access to different ISP's, better plans, ect. Some people cant improve there internet and have to deal with the way it is. 

Tiger likes this