Make 40k houses more useful.

There are currently two things in asylum that are hardly put to use, the small storage crate and the 40k houses. My suggestion is to make it so that the small 40k houses can hold one small storage crate and/or one barrel. Currently the only reason to buy a 40k house is to have a nice spawn location near a rebel outpost or something and small storage crates arent bought/used because they are almost the same price as the large and houses arent limited to what type of crate you use.

Edited by Wang Liqin
Tiger, Diizzy, Rodrigo and 17 others like this
3 minutes ago, DarkKnight said:

Do you know how stoked I would be if that were possible? I love RP more than shooting people.  To be honest though the Rebels on Asylum don't really know how to RP that well and its a red zone so RIP. =/

I've done it before, a rebel clothing fashion show went on for about 2 minutes.

Edited by Demonic
DarkKnight likes this
5 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

Do you know how stoked I would be if that were possible? I love RP more than shooting people.  To be honest though the Rebels on Asylum don't really know how to RP that well and its a red zone so RIP. =/

I tried singing my way out of getting domed by BB guy at rebel. I started singing firework by katy perry and he sung with me. Was the most inspirational thing iv seen on asylum.

CaliDazze and DarkKnight like this

Hello there,

I like this idea in the sense that it can attract poorer players to buy these houses. Plus for non-donators it can be interesting to actually push them past the limit of "is having a crate worth it" considering they don't have to pass around loads of money for big houses.

I'll forward it to Paratus, it is in his hands now.

Kind regards,
DJScias

Big Fred, DarkKnight and DreamC like this
5 hours ago, DJScias said:

Hello there,

I like this idea in the sense that it can attract poorer players to buy these houses. Plus for non-donators it can be interesting to actually push them past the limit of "is having a crate worth it" considering they don't have to pass around loads of money for big houses.

I'll forward it to Paratus, it is in his hands now.

Kind regards,
DJScias

Thx babe