enable cop vehical

Just now, Mr. Brown said:

waiting for it to unlock and to drive away.

let them try..lol its not hard to win kavala fights most people just dont have a clue...the majority of the legends already quit and plan to never come back. i've heard admins retired people talk about how paratus and bamf 'dont care' they just haven't went down into the dirty streets

what we need is our developers to play every day and stream and asylum will bring arma3 players back and we shall rejoice into the       most popular LIFE game asylum would need to maintain 10 easily servers with a few are peoples houses and places to go

is mostly what you're looking for

bait cars at its finest

highly trained officers have probably cause to KoS without initiation.

test the publics skill. Let them try and kill these superior officers with precision and skill.

it doesn't have to only exist inside of kavala

imagine an orca full of rebels and and take out a protected strider in the middle of nowhere, or somewhere...

'-mountain fights would be kinda cool

-+ massive lands of kos territory so you can have long range snipe battles rather than the same old inner streets

asylum  can be a simple fix if you listen to the right mind sets

Edited by T0xic
Just now, Mr. Brown said:

In kavala this would be a nightmare. Everyone would just camp around officers vehicles waiting for it to unlock and to drive away.

cops do have the power to tell a civ to move away from the vehicle, normally i get one cop that blackmail's you to suck him off if not im charging you :shrug:

i hate the concept of a officer able to jump in and out of civ vehicles even though there are not owner / got keys to it..... 

T0xic likes this

1. We actually extended a form of the lock/unlock bypass to bounty hunters because civs would keep hopping out after being placed in a vehicle while in restraints. If your taking it away from Cops the BH's who asked for it and were extremely happy when they got it are going to lose it too.

2. The bypass is also directly linked to being able to pull someone out of a vehicle. If you removed the bypass we would have to lock-pick a vehicle every-time we wanted to pull someone out of their vehicle.

I know your response is going to be "Just carry lock picks". Alright fine but what if i run out? Your now unreachable and were going to lethal the shit out of you. Additionally i already hear people constantly rage because some other civ lock picked and stole their car while i was processing them. Cant wait to unlock your vehicle and pull you out just so a civ can come up and steal it. 

"Just give cops unlimited lock picks" Alright so now you have just added a pointless extra step. Now you get to sit in your car doing nothing while waiting for me to inevitably break into your car while we down you over and over. I get to swear under my breath every time it fails, seems like fun for all involved. 

"Give cops a pull out feature 100% of the time, they just can't get in and drive" :frog: Guess we can pull you through a broken window and onto the ground but are to inept to figure out how to get inside. 

Cops being able to go in civ vehicles at any time has its problems i'll admit, but it does some good and we have policy in place to prevent abuse. Some of the benefits include

• After catching someone who doesn't have earplugs we are able to hop in their vehicle and turn off the engine so they can hear.
  • Officers have the option to move player vehicles out of roads instead of impounding ((Yay your not stranded in the middle of nowhere))
  • Officers currently have the option to move or ram parked vehicles that block entrances to the Fed/Prison/bank. I can promise you that if you make us stand exposed while trying to lock-pick a vehicle so we can move it out of the way we simply won't. Every officer is going to opt just to ram your vehicle often resulting in a explosion and many tears demanding comp. Cop vehicles cost a lot less than the Hemmtt your using to block the prison entrance and we're under no obligation to comp you if your using your vehicle as a barricade.
  • Players will constantly hop out of cop vehicles when we unlock to get inside ((Bounty Hunters knew the struggle))
  • We can safely move your vehicle without the risk of a third party just walking up and stealing it.
  • Cops can use other cop cars. Imagine two officers did a bust but forgot to share keys before leaving HQ. You killed/executed the cop with keys but shortly after the other cop gets you. Sadly you and the officer get to stand at wherever it is you are. Waiting & doing nothing while you wait for the other cop to come back.

I think that the pro's of cops being able to bypass the lock/unlock system far out weighs the cons. Many of the cons can be fixed but is it really worth the devs time making QOL changes for something that doesn't really benefit the server in the first place?

The only positives you listed for forcing cops to lock/unlock are:

• More Realistic 
  • Players gain slightly more time for friends to come and help them
  • Players can troll cops by stealing their vehicle easier?

I think in this specific case we need to remember its a game and that convenience and fun sometimes have to come before realism. 

@T0xic

Edited by Patato
ItsLego likes this
1 hour ago, T0xic said:

let them try..lol its not hard to win kavala fights most people just dont have a clue...the majority of the legends already quit and plan to never come back. i've heard admins retired people talk about how paratus and bamf 'dont care' they just haven't went down into the dirty streets

what we need is our developers to play every day and stream and asylum will bring arma3 players back and we shall rejoice into the       most popular LIFE game asylum would need to maintain 10 easily servers with a few are peoples houses and places to go

is mostly what you're looking for

bait cars at its finest

highly trained officers have probably cause to KoS without initiation.

test the publics skill. Let them try and kill these superior officers with precision and skill.

it doesn't have to only exist inside of kavala

imagine an orca full of rebels and and take out a protected strider in the middle of nowhere, or somewhere...

'-mountain fights would be kinda cool

-+ massive lands of kos territory so you can have long range snipe battles rather than the same old inner streets

asylum  can be a simple fix if you listen to the right mind sets

Didn't think there was someone more autistic than @Manolo on these forums. I stand corrected.

Just now, T0xic said:

cops will take away your lockpicks if the cop witnesses a BH lockpicking a vehical.

1 grand theft charge is probable cause

Did you even read his post? He said he's never seen someone taking away a GUN over someone lockpicking a vehicle (because if you want to seize lockpicks you have to seize all of their weapons and illegal items, which can be easily solved by having someone just drop their gun), and any person with a brain won't even take away your lockpicks if they see you lockpicking your bounties vehicle, in fact, most people just pardon when they see it's a BH with Attempted Auto Theft/Grand Theft. 

Just now, tsiwT said:

Did you even read his post? He said he's never seen someone taking away a GUN over someone lockpicking a vehicle (because if you want to seize lockpicks you have to seize all of their weapons and illegal items, which can be easily solved by having someone just drop their gun), and any person with a brain won't even take away your lockpicks if they see you lockpicking your bounties vehicle, in fact, most people just pardon when they see it's a BH with Attempted Auto Theft/Grand Theft. 

you must not play on s1

Just now, tsiwT said:

Does it look like I want Terminal Brain Cancer?

Idk do you? I am coming from a point of view that is a reality of common events in active parts of the game..

such basic responses

and do you realize this one thing that is so commonly known effects that drastically effects the game...

its the fact cops dont need to roleplay they simple bypass the coding from a game to reality.

a reality asylum was meant to be...those who boast about loving rp and hating robo cops, then not agreeing with this argument proves alot

This small change would make a huge difference

Edited by T0xic

It would be a very silly idea to remove the ability for cops to get in vehicles without unlocking them.

The only advantage it gives is to trolls who want to steal police cars - in that case get some lock picks. And also salty rebels who are tired of getting caught by cops in their vehicles.

Lets not get all SJW about the situation and start on the cops again ... lol - it’s just fine the way it is.

3 hours ago, T0xic said:

Idk do you? I am coming from a point of view that is a reality of common events in active parts of the game..

such basic responses

and do you realize this one thing that is so commonly known effects that drastically effects the game...

its the fact cops dont need to roleplay they simple bypass the coding from a game to reality.

a reality asylum was meant to be...those who boast about loving rp and hating robo cops, then not agreeing with this argument proves alot

You’re making no sense at all, if a cop is sitting in Kavala and some rat takes off in his car, then comes back, the cop is just going to instantly down him, charge him with possession of police equipment, grand theft, evading arrest, and probably reckless driving, then just robo cop him anyways since he has become an INCONVENIENCE to the cop. Which is all this would be, an inconvenience. I’m so surprised people like you are allowed in the APD lmao no wonder there’s always 20 cops on server one.

35 minutes ago, tsiwT said:

You’re making no sense at all, if a cop is sitting in Kavala and some rat takes off in his car, then comes back, the cop is just going to instantly down him, charge him with possession of police equipment, grand theft, evading arrest, and probably reckless driving, then just robo cop him anyways since he has become an INCONVENIENCE to the cop. Which is all this would be, an inconvenience. I’m so surprised people like you are allowed in the APD lmao no wonder there’s always 20 cops on server one.

actually, buddy. if you knew anything about the APd, you'd know that having a police car is no longer possession of police equipment.

You all fail to realize that when you come up to a cop car in the most random parts of the land and see it unlocked it feelsgoodman and youi can have a lot of fun.

all i see are posts about kavala when in reality I am the last person to actively play in there so why do you all keep attacking me poor innocent soul?

Edited by T0xic
13 hours ago, T0xic said:

actually, buddy. if you knew anything about the APd, you'd know that having a police car is no longer possession of police equipment.

You all fail to realize that when you come up to a cop car in the most random parts of the land and see it unlocked it feelsgoodman and youi can have a lot of fun.

all i see are posts about kavala when in reality I am the last person to actively play in there so why do you all keep attacking me poor innocent soul?

First of all kid I’m blacklisted so I could fucking care less, second of all if you aren’t an active player on the servers don’t fucking give suggestions on new content because you don’t understand the CORE GAMEPLAY MECHANICS.

On 10/26/2017 at 10:24 PM, T0xic said:

such basic responses

Cops pull you over pull you out and handcuff you. They must certainly have you keys or you left them in car when you tried to run or were tazed, a window was broken to get you out and the keys are already easily accessible in the ignition. You cant be this stupid.

Just now, HotWings said:

Cops pull you over pull you out and handcuff you. They must certainly have you keys or you left them in car when you tried to run or were tazed, a window was broken to get you out and the keys are already easily accessible in the ignition. You cant be this stupid.

im talking about cops having to unlock their vehicals to enter and lock it when they get out.

so when you're driving at high speeds and ghost you dont need to worry about ejecting + if they forget to lock it when they get out, it can get stolen.

9 hours ago, T0xic said:

im talking about cops having to unlock their vehicals to enter and lock it when they get out.

so when you're driving at high speeds and ghost you dont need to worry about ejecting + if they forget to lock it when they get out, it can get stolen.

Even if a door is unlocked you still need a key...  Hotwire or lockpick, same concept.

2 hours ago, HotWings said:

Even if a door is unlocked you still need a key...  Hotwire or lockpick, same concept.

then make hotwire a perk/allows civilians to not have to picklock a car. They can just smash the window with their face.

Edited by T0xic