Top 5 gangs

Buck

Can we just have gangleaders finding common ground. Settle a time in weekend, use seperate rebel outposts, don't chop eachothers shit and fight all day? I'd be up for that! 

(Not chopping because it is about fighting, not playing monepoly. Some people just get so down when losing some vehicles)

I believe padrinos is even willing to make the arranged fights free.

19 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Can we just have gangleaders finding common ground. Settle a time in weekend, use seperate rebel outposts, don't chop eachothers shit and fight all day? I'd be up for that! 

(Not chopping because it is about fighting, not playing monepoly. Some people just get so down when losing some vehicles)

Not chopping vehicles after a fight is a reason to carry on having exciting fights. We fought Wicked the other day, got 2 Ifrits from them but we didn't chop them, just drowned them knowing if we fight them again, they will pull them out and both sides will have fun.

This is how it should be. Don't cry about no one fighting if you chop everything they bring to the fight. Have some fun.

Buck likes this

Personally i like chopping vehicles as i see them as throphies. If i know the people i'm fighting i don't mind giving it back. Heck when in instinct at rebel insanity geared up i gave ranga my pew pew TRG and valerious 100k cuz he was running low and wanted to fight more. 

That resulted a orca/Ifrit that serenity gave back (cuz val is a god). 

Such sportsmanship makes cartels fun,not just win or lose. 

I don't even mind flying opposing gang members from donor to rebel. 

I even used to fly some BB members from rebel to cartel vs synergy together with my own gang for a threeway fight. 

Sigh.. Hope these things don't die out. 

SheriffJohnBeard, Addon and Buck like this

Good Sportmanship is the reason I would fight much more as well. It needs to be encouraged.

I haven't been around long enough to know how it was back in the days, but now you can't fight without toxic people going off in side chat calling everyone out etc.. You really think people will carry on fighting if you call them shit after every fight?

Edited by Haych
2 hours ago, Midamaru said:

This is what wars were back in the day.

explicit and SheriffJohnBeard like this
1 hour ago, Midamaru said:

Personally i like chopping vehicles as i see them as throphies. If i know the people i'm fighting i don't mind giving it back. Heck when in instinct at rebel insanity geared up i gave ranga my pew pew TRG and valerious 100k cuz he was running low and wanted to fight more. 

That resulted a orca/Ifrit that serenity gave back (cuz val is a god). 

Such sportsmanship makes cartels fun,not just win or lose. 

I don't even mind flying opposing gang members from donor to rebel. 

I even used to fly some BB members from rebel to cartel vs synergy together with my own gang for a threeway fight. 

Sigh.. Hope these things don't die out. 

Only happend in the past and rarely these days. No gang wars like the old days anymore and no one fights.