Again, Locking it doesnt make it wrong.

Just now, Glo said:

Again another personal insult which is not the truth. Unlike you, I speak only the truth. Just create another gang please... one week and I am telling you. I will destroy the gang and you. To be honest, I have a harder time looking at you play because it's almost as if you have no monitor. If its not that, then you have to be fingerless. Whatever problem you have, I can help you. Kneel before me and I will piss in a cup and allow you to drink it. You will drink it as if it is holy water.

That grammar tho. 

1 minute ago, Kuklinski said:

Hello Clint how are u potatoe player how many times u got smoked sir ? be quite and shush u cry to mutch about hacks and u played with multiple hackers on asylum insidius ikongaming and samson ur lover now be quite again and go learn how to shot by the way eptic shut up too u suck and u know it boris u are retarded. bye and if harley is hacking is a shity hackers he deservs to be ban other thing from sugarfoot post i agree with somethings bye bye

Just now, Kuklinski said:

the only delusion person i know is you clintshitwood

Just now, Kuklinski said:

Eptic the only thing u do is talking on forum eptic and i start believe u play without a monitor and mouse so shush

You love me Fred.  

I'm like the peanut-butter to your jelly

I'm like the sugar to your kool-aid

I miss you too.

Just now, Glo said:

Again another personal insult which is not the truth. Unlike you, I speak only the truth. Just create another gang please... one week and I am telling you. I will destroy the gang and you. To be honest, I have a harder time looking at you play because it's almost as if you have no monitor. If its not that, then you have to be fingerless. Whatever problem you have, I can help you. Kneel before me and I will piss in a cup and allow you to drink it. You will drink it as if it is holy water.

4 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Your delusions far outweigh your mental capacity.  Bravo for trying to look like 1950's comic book villain with these words.

Just keep proving my points.

explicit likes this
Just now, Wang Liqin said:

We rate this 10/10 for the work put into it but for someone that's attached to Bikstok's lower body you sure do talk about a lot about Sheep and Glo. Bikstok tried to get rid of you but you still managed to attach yourself back in there somehow

shit i forgot the 3rd person of the gay party in there. lemma search for a nother gif with 3 guys....