Cop Kills are cool again

5 minutes ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

LUL DPI time to return the favour :frog:

since he's modqued, i'll respond for him.

he is not purposely changing his dpi via a button to purposely fly all over like you have done in the past.

he's simply trying to dodge bullets and run around to do so.

nice montage lethal. cop kills are back!

Edited by Addon
Just now, Addon said:

he is not purposely changing his dpi via a button to purposely fly all over like you have done in the past.

I never change my dpi. I just destroy my mouse pad with how fast I move my mouse

Also, was a joke. Clearly you fellas don't take too kindly to them:poop:

jester5716 likes this
1 hour ago, Addon said:

There is a difference between "dodging" bullets and trying to dpi glitch. It's funny how you guys are the ones that found this out, but bitch when other people do it. But when any of your members do it, you guys are just "dodging" bullets. Aren't you trying to "dodge" bullets by using the dpi glitch?

Gareth likes this
50 minutes ago, Goldy said:

There is a difference between "dodging" bullets and trying to dpi glitch. It's funny how you guys are the ones that found this out, but bitch when other people do it. But when any of your members do it, you guys are just "dodging" bullets. Aren't you trying to "dodge" bullets by using the dpi glitch?

Or they could just be flicking their mouse back and forth...

His movement looks pretty steady.  With DPI increased the movement would be more erratic with increased width of movement.

51 minutes ago, Goldy said:

Can you prove he was dpi glitching? Where's the other guys pov :/ cya

53 minutes ago, Goldy said:

not once did i touch my sensitivity nor my dpi. I also play on a very low dpi 6a4752f0116d2de568535a3e5f6379e3.png

if i was altering my DPI to avoid incoming bullets. Do you think i would post it in a video on the public forums? Not once has anyone said "you just dpi glitched me" You can tell the difference from dpi glitching to moving my mouse around. 

3 hours ago, Addon said:

I'm not gonna argue, but im pretty sure that you all agreed with haych when he said its the quick change of direction in game. Not whether the dpi has been raised or not. Anyways no salt, just putting that out there.

Haych and Gareth like this
30 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

His movement looks pretty steady.  With DPI increased the movement would be more erratic with increased width of movement.

ok so it's ok to run back and forth up down left right with "no change" in dpi?

cop kills are not cool @Jimbo!@TheRealLethal only im cool, get over it my swag is too much for those who... ok this is fucking going no where.

Once again ive fucking my self over, in come 

1. something about my previous names

2. some nobody talking about my fresh spawn killing montage

3. andrew fam, jimbo, pete + other plebs telling me im bad and i should kill my self

Just now, JaeyBee said:

cop kills are not cool @Jimbo!@TheRealLethal only im cool, get over it my swag is too much for those who... ok this is fucking going no where.

3. andrew fam, jimbo, pete + other plebs telling me im bad and i should kill my self

stop attention seeking you absolute cuck

Jaconite likes this
7 minutes ago, JaeyBee said:

you're a cancerous skidmark. You should kys. Your montage killing fresh spawns was bad. And your previous names were gay.

And jesus fucking christ you have a typo in your signature you disgusting cretin

2a0c123e234c4688b79770f31d98ad29.png

Edited by LmfaOExde3
9 minutes ago, JaeyBee said:

LOL , good laugh ty

22 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Still creates lag. 

22 hours ago, HardyBxoxo said:

Can you prove he was dpi glitching? 

So you're saying when you guys reported me for "dpi glitching" with a clip from before the rule was even implemented, you had video proof of me physically turning my dpi up? Still got me banned though. As a notorious dpi glitcher  :frog:I can confirm that what lethal is doing in these clips is exactly the same as what I did when I was banned for "dpi glitching". But, ya know. Who cares.

22 hours ago, TheRealLethal said:

not once did i touch my sensitivity nor my dpi. I also play on a very low dpi 6a4752f0116d2de568535a3e5f6379e3.png

if i was altering my DPI to avoid incoming bullets. Do you think i would post it in a video on the public forums? Not once has anyone said "you just dpi glitched me" You can tell the difference from dpi glitching to moving my mouse around. 

Because you can't change it, Screenshot it, put it back lol 

Gareth likes this