ᴄᴇɴsᴜs

The only server i'll ever donate to.

20 posts in this topic

The point of this post is? 

A: To show how much money you can spend on a server.

B: To make people think you are cool that you donated money on a server.

C: To show people you got hella money cuz you can donate on a server.

D: You have no fucking clue.

Huan Lee, |Casper| and Safety like this

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, MR. COW said:

The point of this post is? 

A: To show how much money you can spend on a server.

B: To make people think you are cool that you donated money on a server.

C: To show people you got hella money cuz you can donate on a server.

D: You have no fucking clue.

its to show my dedication to the server but assuming on your end also works i guess lmao

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Janz said:

how old do you think i am? 16? lmao

u look lik u ar to yuong for constabal

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Janz said:

its to show my dedication to the server but assuming on your end also works i guess lmao

It does not take much dedication to spend money on a server.....

Gяavlツ likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/17/2018 at 3:30 AM, Janz said:

 

On 11/17/2018 at 5:02 AM, Janz said:

sure bud lmao

 

20 hours ago, Janz said:

its to show my dedication to the server but assuming on your end also works i guess lmao

 

20 hours ago, Janz said:

how old do you think i am? 16? lmao

Yes you are 16, bud, lmao

|Casper| and Batcan like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.