Gunstore Mk14 Classic

Kernikov

75267ff9de610bf5ec97fa1479685ea7.png
A semi-automatic only long rifle for civilians to own officially for hunting (and possibly self-defense at those longer ranges when you're being harassed out at the quarries and sulfate mines).

Ahk/macro-ing the fire rate is not an issue because that's already ban-able. 

I know 7.62mm is a big scary caliber to buy inside cities, but giving it a premium/absurd price and tying it to a re-balanced hunting license might make it a little more palatable. 

I initially considered the Rahim, but that's select fire and scary looking.
I understand if this is denied because of the DLC req, but I'm not sure if its required to use.

Gagss and Donald like this
16 minutes ago, Kernikov said:

A semi-automatic only long rifle for civilians to own officially for hunting (and possibly self-defense at those longer ranges when you're being harassed out at the quarries and sulfate mines).

I know 7.62mm is a big scary caliber to buy inside cities, but giving it a premium/absurd price and tying it to a re-balanced hunting license might make it a little more palatable. 

I understand if this is denied because of the DLC req, but I'm not sure if its required to use.

7.62 is not going to be added to city gunstores please 

Edited by Chris Peacock
zdeat, .Nathan and Innate like this

+1

Make it cost like 12-15k for the gun and make the hunting license the same price as bounty hunter maybe? If you use the weapon against cops then they could take your license too.

Would also be nice if we could get some other guns in the civilian gun shop like the 4-five, Zubr, and Protector and make them legal as well.

15 minutes ago, Donald said:

Would also be nice if we could get some other guns in the civilian gun shop like the 4-five, Zubr, and Protector and make them legal as well.

I agree, but I know the Protector is a "no" because it's police equipment...
but I also feel like it doesn't need to be an APD exclusive weapon.

17 hours ago, Kernikov said:

Shotguns were considered too much for the city and as a legal gun. A 7.62 surely won't be okay.

Patato and Chris Peacock like this
1 hour ago, Defragments said:

Shotguns were considered too much for the city and as a legal gun. A 7.62 surely won't be okay.

I think a higher cost point for the non-sawed off shotgun would also be acceptable to roll it in.

12k-15k for a hunting license, that can be seized if abused.

12k-15k for the shotgun, 15k-20k for the Mk14.

If some civilians want to bang an NPC officer, they buy a PDW or a rook.

If someone wants to drop an orca of cash on some meme high risk gun, I personally invite the challenge.

7 minutes ago, Kernikov said:

I think a higher cost point for the non-sawed off shotgun would also be acceptable to roll it in.

12k-15k for a hunting license, that can be seized if abused.

12k-15k for the shotgun, 15k-20k for the Mk14.

If some civilians want to bang an NPC officer, they buy a PDW or a rook.

If someone wants to drop an orca of cash on some meme high risk gun, I personally invite the challenge.

Money is not an issue for anyone anymore

On 5/10/2023 at 12:02 AM, Donald said:

+1

Make it cost like 12-15k for the gun and make the hunting license the same price as bounty hunter maybe? If you use the weapon against cops then they could take your license too.

+1