What esp should I get?

24 minutes ago, |Cam| said:

@Killswitch how many people actually hack on a $60 game? It seems like cheating isnt worth it with battle eye constantly updating.

If you keep up to date with BattleEye and use new injectors and script your own shit. You'll get away with it, BatteEye still kind of sucks. Obviously if you go downloading something off Unkowncheats or something, then yeah, you'll get BattleEye'd instantly lol.

Source: I hack script on Asylum :kappa:

Edited by Haych
Enclave likes this
7 minutes ago, Haych said:

If you keep up to date with BattleEye and use new injectors and script your own shit. You'll get away with it, BatteEye still kind of sucks. Obviously if you go downloading something off Unkowncheats or something, then yeah, you'll get BattleEye'd instantly lol.

Source: I hack on Asylum :kappa:

Yup

9 minutes ago, Haych said:

Source: I hack on Asylum :kappa:

Script on Asylum 

Edited by Distinct
On March 14, 2016 at 1:11 PM, Sants said:

GTX 750 TI simulates ESP. Anybody like me with the same graphics card knows what I'm talking about..

Oh yeah I know what you're talking about we were looking at arms dealer for an fsa member for a while and he was right besides us the whole time with dlc guillie then I noticed an awkward esp black line and pointed my compass in his direction...cheapest esp I know= 750ti, also happens on any settings even ultra