Beating a dead horse.

I am curious on everyone's thoughts about the group cap.  I think that while it has helped some of the smaller gangs yes, it has hindered the larger gangs (obviously).  Perhaps we can come up with a compromise that helps both.  Increase the group cap to 15 on servers 1 and 2.  That way we can still keep some of the numbers under the controll.  And help the larger gangs that want to fight large cartel fights do so.  And the smaller gangs can stay on servers 3 and 4 until they are developed enough and have the numbers for a large fight.  

@Paratus the last patch has done A LOT for gang life.  Let's fix the only other thing holding it back.  

Bersabee, Feenix, bunni and 3 others like this
Just now, Gnashes said:

It's not hard to fight with more than 10 people. Use 2 groups, diversify your CZ's, try not to shoot your friends in the head.

Played with FSA last night with a group of about 16. Wasn't really hard to not shoot one another, except for Peggerz walking up a fuel tank behind me.

Wait... Did you say something about tactics?

The group cap is nice.  Its very easy to use two groups tbh.  

4 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

It's not hard to fight with more than 10 people. Use 2 groups, diversify your CZ's, try not to shoot your friends in the head.

Played with FSA last night with a group of about 16. Wasn't really hard to not shoot one another, except for Peggerz walking up a fuel tank behind me.

But I mean it shouldn't be that way, if we have to use two groups then why don't we just remove the cap? 

Raising it to 15 isn't that hard.  

Just now, DankMemes™ said:

But I mean it shouldn't be that way, if we have to use two groups then why don't we just remove the cap? 

Raising it to 15 isn't that hard.  

Because 2 groups has added risk of possibly engaging a teammate.  That was the intent of the cap.

7 minutes ago, The Monopoly Man said:

Ah i remember the arma 2 main hive dayz times... the constant "lay down checks"...

We would always just have certain outfits together only problem was when the enemy wore the same clothes as us and would get some easy kills, I cant even play Dayz anymore asylum spoiled me with defib's.

Needed? No

While it can be nice to have hexes on everyone that is online, I guess it is just the risk vs. reward system in play there.

Risk = Get killed by your own gang mates 
Reward = More numbers in the fight

I would like to see 12-15, but I understand why it was removed and that is why I really don't care if it ever gets changed. It makes it a lot more interesting when your own teammates are not hexed, makes you have to be more aware. Trust me, I had a bad night the other day and killed 3 of my gang mates and 0 of Insanity.

I was triggered :D

HotWings and Feenix like this
12 hours ago, Killswitch said:

Needed? No

While it can be nice to have hexes on everyone that is online, I guess it is just the risk vs. reward system in play there.

I would like to see 12-15, but I understand why it was removed and that is why I really don't care if it ever gets changed. It makes it a lot more interesting when your own teammates are not hexed, makes you have to be more aware. Trust me, I had a bad night the other day and killed 3 of my gang mates and 0 of Insanity.

The real MVP

13 hours ago, Killswitch said:

Needed? No

indeed ;)