Gang Life Is Back(Just need a few changes)

Buck

Gang Life Is Back!

There is a incentive to fight again with the last few patches. I think adding money to every cartel is what brought it back. They just need a few more things like make wongs move, delete drug cartel forest, add new arms, and make cartel money go straight to gang bank after it has been sold. Keep up the good work paratus.

Edited by BuckyBoi
Spencer, Frizzy and bunni like this
1 minute ago, Bersabee said:

What if people want to keep the money? Some gangs have different protocols than others. Some may chose whomever took it keeps it, other may chose to share it in between the gang.

Well than there dicks and money hungry.. Just use the money to comp ur self, and just ask a leader to get comp when they are on

Edited by BuckyBoi
H00DR1CH likes this
1 minute ago, BuckyBoi said:

Well than there dicks and money hungry.. Just use the money to comp ur self, and just ask a leader to get comp when they are on

They're*

Well, as I said before : Every gang is different. They have different protocols for what to do with the money.

When I used to lead a gang, my rules were : if you took money out of cartel, leave a 5% percentage in gang bank. Its easier done with what is currently put in place. We wont change it just because a few people want it. Also, Leaders can be money hungry. I know a few that make you put the money in and end up using it for their personnal use.

4 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

and make cartel money go straight to gang bank after it has been sold.

No thanks, this is a big reason people fight, they fight FOR the money that is in there, it adds risk and incentive.

Bro i was saying that way people don't have to sell it then put it in the gang account. After it sells it goes straight there and then after rebel is clear yo pull it out and split it. It's better this way cuz people camp rebels because they lost the fight and they are mad

2 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

ah, seems a bit pointless that way tbh, I know alot of people use this as a source of income when non of their gang is online, I don't see the problem

So people in the gang don't steel the gangs money

Edited by BuckyBoi
52 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

and make cartel money go straight to gang bank after it has been sold.

No thanks, this is a big reason people fight, they fight FOR the money that is in there, it adds risk and incentive.

everyone sees cartel contested and too scared to fight so they go sit at rebel in towers. 

Frizzy and Buck like this

We need more clothes than anything start adding some more small stuff like car skins-that you don't have to donate or get prestige for maybe Helmets atleast 1 or two, cartel locations kinda suck after going to the same ones for over a year. Some how they need to fix it where you're fighting at a cartel and the server restarts you won't be stuck there. A new rebel would be cool but they need to take their time with it and not just slap in some random place(same with cartels). And right now making money is AIDS I think they need to take some stuff out and bring in some new stuff because who even runs meth, or heroine with out the turf anymore? Half the time you can't do any illegal activity to make money because cops will just keep coming back till they catch you anyways. They're thousands of different things we could add just gotta be open to it.

Edited by JacobHarr
Haych and Buck like this
Just now, Krypton:) said:

You'd get that money straight to your bank of have the cap .....so if people cap your cartel, you'll go and fight.

Or you dont because there is nothing there to fight for... The way it is set up is to incentivize gangs to defend the cartel.  When it is direct deposit there is literally no reason to go defend at all. You just wait for people to get off/leave the cartel and go recap.  With the money being on site you are forced to go fight if you want to keep your money. 

1 minute ago, warl0ck said:

it's fine the way it is

going to the bank is too easy, if you want that 100k from wongs, go and fucking get it

i complained about things before, but it's now okay

stop the whining

people will always find something to bitch about, it's just how it is, they're just too lazy to make money and wish to get money the easy way

Big Bird likes this
17 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Or you dont because there is nothing there to fight for... The way it is set up is to incentivize gangs to defend the cartel.  When it is direct deposit there is literally no reason to go defend at all. You just wait for people to get off/leave the cartel and go recap.  With the money being on site you are forced to go fight if you want to keep your money. 

Or u cap every 10 mins And don't care if your enemy gets 15k