Grenadergy ft. Badabing

11 minutes ago, Diseased said:

I refrained from showing whole thing.

man if the whole thing was there all you would see is badabing the best player in the whole world doing the greatest play, i will break it down for everyone

1. throw grenade at yourself

2. miss a full clip on someone ran over by an ifrit

3. die to your own grenade

4. respawn

5. spawn in gear

6. tp to sfaka

7. kill diseased afk uploading the video of badabing pulling a nice daquan

reminds me of when daquan misclicked infront of nv at meth cartel and had to tp out

RedNecked, Haych and Pippi like this

13 minutes ago, Felix said:

man if the whole thing was there all you would see is badabing the best player in the whole world doing the greatest play, i will break it down for everyone

1. throw grenade at yourself

2. miss a full clip on someone ran over by an ifrit

3. die to your own grenade

4. respawn

5. spawn in gear

6. tp to sfaka

7. kill diseased afk uploading the video of badabing pulling a nice daquan

reminds me of when daquan misclicked infront of nv at meth cartel and had to tp out

Sweet rumors.

Any other tall fucking tales?

2 minutes ago, JacobHarr said:

I remember fighting him a couple times and we would see him in a spot then all of a sudden he would be gone and shooting at us from the complete opposite side pretty crazy how good he is at running through open fields not being seen

I remember fighting df at cartels, 15 meatshields with 300 hours and 1 king identities that kills 20 people in a fight.

Edited by Weeaboo Jones

100% positive that the admins dont use their teleport capabilities to gain a tactile advantage during an active fire fight or even when the others are gearing. It's sad that everyone that is not an admin thinks all of the admins use their abilities. Cant they play and enjoy the game with out being called cheaters?

Just now, Agent X said:

100% positive that the admins dont use their teleport capabilities to gain a tactile advantage during an active fire fight or even when the others are gearing. It's sad that everyone that is not an admin thinks all of the admins use their abilities. Cant they play and enjoy the game with out being called cheaters?

Who said anything about "all of the admins"??? Bigglesworth, are you mental? Assumptions are disgusting, shame on you. The only admins ever accused of "abusing" there powers, during a fight, were Daquan, Daquan, and bada. And bada was accused once. Get your head out of your ass bigglesworthnothing.

Pippi likes this
22 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

Who said anything about "all of the admins"??? Bigglesworth, are you mental? Assumptions are disgusting, shame on you. The only admins ever accused of "abusing" there powers, during a fight, were Daquan, Daquan, and bada. And bada was accused once. Get your head out of your ass bigglesworthnothing.

Child hiding behind a keyboard is Untouchable. Stop crying like a fucking bitch. Says King Identities didnt cheat. you are the literal meaning of 1 in 1 million. 

Jonah likes this