Requesting information on bugs and broken things

@KBW @bamf @Motown

• Pulling hurons and hellcats from cop garage takes only $100 (Garage Fee), obviously should be more than that.
  • At least on cop when 2 officers blood bag the same person at the same time, both will get prestige for it. Basically there's no check from the server to see if the person is already being blood bagged and will just allow a 2nd officer to blood bag at the same time as well.
  • 2 different people clicking revive option on the person at the same time will completely bug him out and not gonna be able to be revived at all (Will say that someone else is already reviving him when nobody is actually).
Edited by Pentax
Olivia likes this
1 hour ago, Pentax said:

@KBW @bamf @Motown

• Pulling hurons and hellcats from cop garage takes only $100 (Garage Fee), obviously should be more than that.
  • At least on cop when 2 officers blood bag the same person at the same time, both will get prestige for it. Basically there's no check from the server to see if the person is already being blood bagged and will just allow a 2nd officer to blood bag at the same time as well.
  • 2 different people clicking revive option on the person at the same time will completely bug him out and not gonna be able to be revived at all (Will say that someone else is already reviving him when nobody is actually).

I agree with #2 and #3 but do consider, dear devs, would people ever pull out hellcats and hurons if the price were drastically higher than it is?  At what price would nobody pull out these inferior birds ever?  Do consider.it.

2 minutes ago, Olivia said:

I agree with #2 and #3 but do consider, dear devs, would people ever pull out hellcats and hurons if the price were drastically higher than it is?  At what price would nobody pull out these inferior birds ever?  Do consider.it.

4.5k to pull a fucking ifrit you think us rebels get a break?

38 minutes ago, Tusken Raider said:

Let's not forget here that police hellcat and hurons are 100 pull out but so are 50s. Why not change the price of ifrits pull out or change the cost for the other 3 .

@KBW

On top of that could we get a better way of checking whether the guy is on parole or not? Right now the only way to check that is by only searching him. Maybe instead it could be shown by his name on the wanted list? And could we finally get the people that are in jail already off the wanted list, or just simply make it somewhere say by their name on the wanted list that they are in jail?

Edited by Pentax
Olivia and Eric916 like this

Not sure if

11 hours ago, Pentax said:

@KBW @bamf @Motown

On the same note about blood bagging people and reviving, I think 2 medics can revive the same person and both get paid for it. Not sure if this is intended or not but if you revive players or anything as a medic your inventory items stay infinite and are unused. Also, you can get robbed for all the medic supplies, or this could be abused and medics can constantly respawn giving infinite amounts of supplies to gang members. I have noticed if you get shot with non-lethal bullets your character bugs out and stays on the ground for 20 secs if you're cuffed.

Have not tested this but I think CIv's have access to the EMT shop and can buy and sell items if they do I would assume it would be smart to remove any sellable feature at that shop & add an ATM there so Civs are not forced to run to the nearest ATM to get doctored up there or allow it to withdraw from your bank because 50 dollars in nothing but can be a hassle if you forget it. I do know that Donators get a debit card so you dont have to remind me lol, speaking of donators it may be in the best interest of newcomers to post donator perks on the site because it just says you get ranks 1-5 i think and personally since im new I don't know what you get a do not and the information is not readily available to my knowledge.

I am unsure what happened in this situation but I was shot by a non-lethal and ran over by a car and it glitched between death and unconscious and could not be revived or anything.

not sure if it's a bug or not but is it possible to make it where other passengers in Heli's can Parachute out instead of only the pilot.

Also, some of the custom keys are the same as custom keys in other game types like breaking point for instance. I had T as jump and did not know why T for Truck inventory did not work until I realized what happened and it was set to T "Pick Up Items" not sure if you can prioritize the server custom keys over other server buttons. Im sure this doesn't have to be addressed but there could be other keys that conflict with other servers

Edited by Lunezo

@KBW @Bamf

Two small things that are annoying:

• Fire rate changes from full auto to semi randomly, possibly during syncs/etc on cop.  I asked this in one of the patch note threads and it wasn't really confirmed whether it was a Bohemia issue or not.  That being said, the fact that it works fine on civ and not on cop makes me think its Asylum related.
  • Can you not rebind the tilde key function?  I used to have it on a mouse button, but ever since Asylum changed to veteran/added the in game 'name only' tilde, it seems to only work for me on the default bind.

If you are a bounty hunter and actively tracking bounties then get sent to jail, after you get out you are still able to track those bounties, and show/hide your badge

(I don't know 100% for sure that you can track the bounties but they show up as bounties you are tracking on bottom right and their last location is still on map, I didn't go up to the circles to try and track)

@bamf @KBW I think it's time we fix .50 cals gunner's ability to shoot while downed/tazed. Basically right now if you down a .50 cal gunner with rubber bullets he will be disoriented but will still be able to shoot the gun. A simple fix would be just throe him out of .50 cal gunner seat when he gets downed.

Edited by Pentax
Olivia likes this
6 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

@KBW

The new exchange is awesome, but would it be possible to add option to filter, so I can search for just orcas etc. People are putting so many quadbikes on, so its so much to scroll through xD

It's already there. Posting a tutorial soon.

Select vehicles in the left-hand dropdown, then select Orca, then select either 'new offer' to buy, or select check sell offers for chosen.

Edited by KBW
Just now, KBW said:

Talking of the exchange,

"Buy how many of current offer?" would be good.

Literally everyone is buying my 500 stack of lockpicks because they think match offer will give them an option for "How many?"

Just now, Boris said:

Talking of the exchange,

"Buy how many of current offer?" would be good.

Literally everyone is buying my 500 stack of lockpicks because they think match offer will give them an option for "How many?"

I'll add it. But you can simply create a new offer if you want a specific amount.

5 minutes ago, KBW said:

Select vehicles in the left-hand dropdown, then select Orca, then select either 'new offer' to buy, or select check sell offers for chosen.

Oh nice, Im an idiot.

Btw the house listening have a bug, which causes some houses to be listed for 0 dollars on the map, but when you get theres its real price. The house I saw it on, the owner wasnt online( I think)

Edited by Budbringer
14 minutes ago, KBW said:

I'll add it. But you can simply create a new offer if you want a specific amount.

Cheers, people don't realise you can make a new offer.

Also I think there's a bug. I had 6 stings and P07s on the market. I guess they expired, but when I went to pick them up, I only got one of each back. Do you lose extra weapons if they expire?

6 hours ago, Boris said:

Cheers, people don't realise you can make a new offer.

Also I think there's a bug. I had 6 stings and P07s on the market. I guess they expired, but when I went to pick them up, I only got one of each back. Do you lose extra weapons if they expire?

You won't lose products from sell offers, only the listing fee associated with them. Plus it hasn't been 3 days yet.

Edited by KBW
Boris likes this

After placing the orange and white road barriers they cannot be picked back up. Idk if that happens for any of the other placeable objects. I love to use them to add onto RP but haven't been able to recently cause I don't want to leave them in spots that could affect people after I leave.

Olivia likes this
Just now, boomheadshot69 said:

CAN WE GET AN OPTION TO SELL AMMO ON THE EXCHANGE? SUCKS TO BUY A MK200 BUT NOT HAVE THE AMMO FOR IT OFF THE EXCHANGE

Thank you for your interest in the exchange. This can be considered, but is not currently a priority.

1 minute ago, KBW said:

Thank you for your interest in the exchange. This can be considered, but is not currently a priority.

NP, i like the exchange, just a few tweaks to it and it would be perfect, like the ammo thing. sure its nice to be able to buy a mk200 but there is no point when you cant get the ammo for it and the only way to get it is to own arms dealer, which only a big gang will have and you cant buy that certain ammo without. also helps for when the gangs are camping rebel and you cant get the ammo for your shiny new 7.62 you just bought. also would fit in perfectly with the new hotfix where you can craft ammo, but could you possibly make the mk200 ammo not be an arms dealer thing only to be able to craft it? just a thought

21 hours ago, boomheadshot69 said:

NP, i like the exchange, just a few tweaks to it and it would be perfect, like the ammo thing. sure its nice to be able to buy a mk200 but there is no point when you cant get the ammo for it and the only way to get it is to own arms dealer, which only a big gang will have and you cant buy that certain ammo without. also helps for when the gangs are camping rebel and you cant get the ammo for your shiny new 7.62 you just bought. also would fit in perfectly with the new hotfix where you can craft ammo, but could you possibly make the mk200 ammo not be an arms dealer thing only to be able to craft it? just a thought

100% agree - ammo on the exchange would be great! full mags only please.

2 hours ago, Wu-Tang Airlines said:

when you store backpacks in crates in a house, they disappear on log or on server restart. annoying because you can't keep 10 backpacks in your house and grab one on spawn, gotta run to supply store!

Other servers you can put backpacks in crates no problem so not sure why it doesn't work on Asylum..

Prestige gained by donating does not unlock the prestige archievement. I for example have 300 k prestige due to me being donor lvl 3, but the archievement which you get when you reach your first prestige points is still locked for me. 

On 5/14/2016 at 3:47 AM, Churu said:

In the latest update undercover loose their entire Y inventory upon death, its really annoying....

Its lost on all instances, either when someone is revived or respawns.  Plis fix :)

Edited by HotWings