Positive Vibes Shit talking

DreamC

As much as I enjoy swimming in pools of salt and /b/ tier shit talking, the tumors on my back are starting to get rather heavy. We're getting all the same shit talking like,

"Fucking retard ass potato kid" 

"Shittards camping rebel again"

"Every other shitty gang but mine just ghost caps and never wants to fight because they know we'll fuck em, what pussies/bitches"

Thus I reccomend the Asylum rebel community makes the shift to positive shit talking, mix it up a bit ya know.

Ex:  You get killed by an enemy gang while going to gear up at a rebel. Rather than saying

"Fucking pussy ass rats/bitches camping rebel again low tier/0 gang."

Try saying something like

"Wow I really like the way you guys have held down that rebel for the past 15 minutes, wish I could do that too, good job!"

Or say the cops come back to a rebel raid 7 times

"Boy you guys are such great drivers! How else would you have gotten back so fast, even though i killed you 6 times you really deserve this  paycheck!"

This thread has 0 tolerance for sarcasm and cancer, positive vibes only thx. Plz post your positive vibe shit talking below

1 hour ago, DreamC said:

As much as I enjoy swimming in pools of salt and /b/ tier shit talking, the tumors on my back are starting to get rather heavy. We're getting all the same shit talking like,

"Every other shitty gang but mine just ghost caps and never wants to fight because they know we'll fuck em, what pussies/bitches"

Thus I reccomend the Asylum rebel community makes the shift to positive shit talking, mix it up a bit ya know.

Ex:  You get killed by an enemy gang while going to gear up at a rebel. Rather than saying

"Wow I really like the way you guys have held down that rebel for the past 15 minutes, wish I could do that too, good job!"

"Boy you guys are such great drivers! How else would you have gotten back so fast, even though i killed you 6 times you really deserve this  paycheck!"

This thread has 0 tolerance for sarcasm and cancer, positive vibes only thx. Plz post your positive vibe shit talking below

Doesnt this make you a passive aggressive narcissistic sociopath shitbag?

I like what you're doing 10/10

22 hours ago, DreamC said:

Im going to log in as cop and shank u in prison again 

2 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

The funny part is half the people you guys think you hate, you would end up being real good friends with if you talked to them via voice chat in like TS / played on the same team. Ive learned that lesson countless times

Half the people ive talked to over voip i thought id hate I ended up hating even more afterwards, the other half are ok.

3 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

The funny part is half the people you guys think you hate, you would end up being real good friends with if you talked to them via voice chat in like TS / played on the same team. Ive learned that lesson countless times

I've made so many friends with conversations that started with shit talk 

On 5/10/2016 at 8:24 AM, DreamC said:

Doin your mom, Cause shes a beautiful and respectable lady. ;)

DreamC likes this