Going Out

I think shark attack would be the worst way to go. Many species of shark attack their prey from below. 

So for me the thought of getting wrecked by an angry sea-beast from below while surfing is pretty much the worst. Getting chomped, then violently thrashed and dragged down until you bleed to death just seems like the absolute worst way to go. Thankful you're more likely to get taken out by a vending machine than a shark. 

Other shitty ways to go:

Cancer

Burning alive

Starvation

Edited by Buckwalter
Crossfade likes this
11 minutes ago, Buckwalter said:

I think shark attack would be the worst way to go. Many species of shark attack their prey from below. 

So for me the thought of getting wrecked by an angry sea-beast from below while surfing is pretty much the worst. Getting chomped, then violently thrashed and dragged down until you bleed to death just seems like the absolute worst way to go. Thankful you're more likely to get taken out by a vending machine than a shark. 

Other shitty ways to go:

Cancer

Burning alive

Starvation

Death by shark would be one of the worst ways.. And yet, you surf in the home of sharks! 

Just messing with ya. I know the chances are extremely slim, but still it is a horrid way to go out :P