Where did all the gangs go?

Just now, HotWings said:

Before the dev team consisted of one person with a ton of other responsibility.  Bamf and KBW are working their tails off to put things in the right direction.  The bug fixes are their main goal right now and that is perfectly ok tbh, the new stuff will come and when it does it will be amazing.

I know, I know, but now they are talking about a server 6 map update when no one is playing, people don't like it and that server will die no matter what they do... It's just a time waste imo.

Frizzy likes this
1 minute ago, Wubz said:

. Just because FSA is friends with admins doesn't mean they get special treatment. Maybe if you weren't shit at the game and logged off the forums to learn about it you would know.

OK I loled at this ... They do get special treatment. But anyways guys... Let's stay on topic I would love for the cops/admins to read this and do something.

Reformed epTic and Roice like this
Just now, bigjohn561 said:

OK I loled at this ... They do get special treatment. But anyways guys... Let's stay on topic I would love for the cops/admins to read this and do something.

I don't think cops can do anything else, we are just doing our job in-game. That includes feds, banks and pb's. Maybe admins could host some great rebel events/tournaments while devs are working on updates? :)

Edited by NotSoNutty
1 minute ago, bigjohn561 said:

it's funny because the old leaders of FSA were always bitching about Innovative using their admins for shit, and now they're doing the same thing. 

6 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

Honestly even the cops on p2 show favoritism. I've seen a cop which is a sergeant now refuse to seize a ifrit from a certain gang because it was FSA's but when FSA brought a ifrit from the other gang he seized it... How is that fair game play?

You at talking about me here, I do not show favoritism I tried to restrain certain people bringing the ifrit because he had an mk18 he said no men just seize the fucking ifrit, when I said that I will also seize their guns they started shooting at me.

Also y rarely play civ, yesterday I logged into P4 some friends and I kidnappers a cop and blah blah blah, 20 mins later we started a PB we were 10 people 2 were flying 8 fighting,  cops drop 7 cops on barracks and lethal everyone on D stand, they proceed to clean barracks, lethaled them too, then they started shootingetting to the 2 helicopters. In my honest opinion way to mucheck lethals, not giving a fair fight, I see why rebels don't do this things anymore, most cops just wanna lethal so they don't need to hear anything or they don't have the risk of the bounty flying because of gang mates.

1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

Because when i get killed at a cartel the rebels dont direct chat to get an advantage, they also dont robo cop me for cash after they play sniper elite, and you know the part where they have infinite lives without reinitation but god forbid if i come back with a rook ill have to comp the guy who didnt even buy a gun 10k

Exactly!!

56 minutes ago, Larry said:

@Slittcer So I haven't read all the comments but I feel like the best advice for you is, Play Civ if you wanna fight, Play cop if you don't. 

Sometimes you have to create the fun rather have it handed to you. :)

Don't get me wrong, I do that already every now and then on S1 but the point was to talk about bringing fights back to cop like the good ol' days. There needs to be a greater reward or something equal to cartels when doing feds and banks.

Mike Stmria and Gatorade like this
1 hour ago, bigjohn561 said:

What do we get that you guys don't if we get "special treatment"

Entertaining cartel fight for pretty good rewards

vs.

Boring quick peek battle against the slowly growing horde of desperate money hungry constables who if they dont lethal you on their fifth life will gladly hand you your full ticket right off the bat if your above 30k bounty.

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

Fighting large gangs happens in 2 locations 90+% of the time. In those two places the meta for rebels is to be on roofs and in deer stands and the meta for cops is to sit out and lethal from 500+. As one of the few cops that actually attempts to arrest people at these events, I personally love how things have been playing out. I have had more time to just roll around and chill, get into skirmishes here and there with the occasional big fight.  If you play cop solely for the fight, why not just go play rebel and get into the cartel fighting?  

cause everyone that plays cop to fight does it to make money to then go fight on civ. Why would they want to make money on civ(not including grabbing cartel money) when they could just run around and lethal people.

1 hour ago, Slittcer said:

Don't get me wrong, I do that already every now and then on S1 but the point was to talk about bringing fights back to cop like the good ol' days. There needs to be a greater reward or something equal to cartels when doing feds and banks.

I totally get it, trust me. I can see why someone who has based 90% of their time on Asylum playing cop has become frustrated with how banks/feds have declined, resulting in less large combat. However with the constant flux in the Asylum meta I believe this "Dry spell" will be something you have to ride out. 

Of course we should all be making suggestions to developer team in hope they answer our prays.

In the mean time, you may have to create the content yourself (playing civ/cartel fights) or adapt to what Cop has become

I'm sure things will change, they always do. 

Zorrak and Frizzy like this

I don't feel like getting reported for raiding an HQ since "there's no proper in initiation  for raiding an HQ." Before regiment did it all the time on s4 never got banned but now you get threatened with reports. Cops have endless life's too and don't realize that the Rebels risk 2x more than an average cop. HVT processing makes me not want to even save a friend because it just an instant straight to jail for them.

Reasons

• Cops tactics are zzzzzz. I'll pass on waiting 10 minutes while getting pinged from 600m by a spanner who can't snipe for shit
  • Not profitable
  • Need new locations/events. Bank/PB/Fed has been in same locations for ever so they dry out quick. I've only been here a short time and I fall asleep looking at the Bank/PB

Literally I used to like fighting cops because that shit was fun. Constant zerging, pulling shit ton of Orcas etc.. But now every cop just sits back and snipes thinking they are good when in reality 98% of active cops are garbage.

Edited by Haych
17 minutes ago, Haych said:

Reasons

• Cops tactics are zzzzzz. I'll pass on waiting 10 minutes while getting pinged from 600m by a spanner who can't snipe for shit
  • Not profitable
  • Need new locations/events. Bank/PB/Fed has been in same locations for ever so they dry out quick. I've only been here a short time and I fall asleep looking at the Bank/PB

Literally I used to like fighting cops because that shit was fun. Constant zerging, pulling shit ton of Orcas etc.. But now every cop just sits back and snipes thinking they are good when in reality 98% of active cops are garbage.

Orcas and armored vehicles are too expensive, so cops dont like to pull them. All I want at a PB is  higher up that hot drops us on prison building. Imo the orca prices should be reduced by a lot so higher ups would be more willing to use them. #higherupsgivecpsafightingchance

Haych, Gatorade and Mike Stmria like this
Just now, Budbringer said:

Orcas and armored vehicles are too expensive, so cops dont like to pull them. All I want at a PB is  higher up that hot drops us on prison building. Imo the orca prices should be reduced by a lot so higher ups would be more willing to use them. #higherupsgivecpsafightingchance

Because you idiotic cops dont know how to use them.

Much love.

@Slittcer As an LT you have a bit more power, what you can do is maybe start a convoy on the server and the wining gang get's a price. What you need to talk about with your LT friends is to stop the zergs, bring back life rule on all server cuz when a PB is harder then a FED there is something wrong. So life rule, start doing more with the ppl online just text the gangs online tell them your doing an event, stop the robo cops, and banks ooh don't get me started on banks where cadets sits 600m out with no scope and tries to snipe and comes back 7 times just to "snipe" 

1 hour ago, Mahdizzle said:

@Slittcer As an LT you have a bit more power, what you can do is maybe start a convoy on the server and the wining gang get's a price. What you need to talk about with your LT friends is to stop the zergs, bring back life rule on all server cuz when a PB is harder then a FED there is something wrong. So life rule, start doing more with the ppl online just text the gangs online tell them your doing an event, stop the robo cops, and banks ooh don't get me started on banks where cadets sits 600m out with no scope and tries to snipe and comes back 7 times just to "snipe" 

Server two used to have a no live rule and there literally only cops returning to banks/feds/prison.  But they decided to remove that...