APD Attempts to Raid Rebel Base With Hunter

1 hour ago, Alex:) said:

He tried showing what he did and everyone is being like this? People always post this stuff and have fucking 3 hunters 2 ifrits and 3 50 cals in the signatures but no one ever complained then.. HIS BAD FOR ENJOYING THE GAME 

Yeah but stealing 3 hunters, 2 ifrits and 3 50. cals is a accomplishment, killing 4 cops who dont know how to attack Pyrgos rebel aint a accomplishment. especially if you do it with 8 people....

3 minutes ago, Churu said:

Yeah but stealing 3 hunters, 2 ifrits and 3 50. cals is a accomplishment, killing 4 cops who dont know how to attack Pyrgos rebel aint a accomplishment. especially if you do it with 8 people....

Fuck your perceived 'accomplishments' you nerds. It's a god damn game, enjoy it..stop measuring like people actually give a fuck other than the 5% that circle jerk each other's egos.

>k1w1z< likes this

Attacking that rebel is a pain in the ass. Unless some kid blocks his deer stand windows or tunnel visions its hard to push on foot as a cop. The best thing that can happen is another cop is hard scoping for a trade unless you bring armored vehicles which without slanted windows its like just running up a hill in a faster manor

8 hours ago, Furnie Mack said:

*insert random arrogant comment about how much bigger my arma 3 dick is than yours*

You can stop with these useless comments now. It's simple, before you upload a video to the forums, think to yourself "is this video impressive? Is it funny?" If the answer is no to both of these question, then don't upload it or people are going to shit talk. Do you want us to pretend to be impressed? If you get a "that was good man, well played" from me, you know I was genuinly impressed and not just trying to stack someones frail ego.

Edited by Das Otter
37 minutes ago, Das Otter said:

You can stop with these useless comments now. It's simple, before you upload a video to the forums, think to yourself "is this video impressive? Is it funny?" If the answer is no to both of these question, then don't upload it or people are going to shit talk. Do you want us to pretend to be impressed? If you get a "that was good man, well played" from me, you know I was genuinly impressed and not just trying to stack someones frail ego.

Go fuck yourself. You've only just furthered my point, you arrogant prick.

Edited by Furnie Mack

Yo everyone starts somewhere, I have videos on my youtube from 5 or 8 months ago where I thought what I did was super badass and now I look back like "Why was I so excited to shoot a guy out of a chopper that was autohovering"  So let these guys have their moments because we all have been there at some point ^ _ ^ 

2 hours ago, Kelly said:

Yo everyone starts somewhere, I have videos on my youtube from 5 or 8 months ago where I thought what I did was super badass and now I look back like "Why was I so excited to shoot a guy out of a chopper that was autohovering"  So let these guys have their moments because we all have been there at some point ^ _ ^ 

Yeah not everyone has the time or has had the time to be God-tier so sometimes small accomplishments are what make it worth keeping working towards being good and if people shitting on you :poop: for uploading one of those small accomplishments then fuck em. IDGAF what people think just look at some of my posts :D and I don't even get salty cuz I know im the bigger person than the plebs who think they are cool.

Furnie Mack likes this