Pardoning Individual Charges

I know you can just reduce the ticket depending on their RP story and issue a very small ticket, but what if when viewing the charges the person is wanted for, you can click the individual charge itself and hit remove, so its removed from their bounty, so if they can't afford their ticket, they won't have to serve a max sentence? When the charges are removed,it will say it in the same place where it would say charges are added, example : Mayhem removed Possession of illegal firearm from X. (only cops would see this obviously) 

This is just an idea. What do you think? Anything we could add to it?

3 minutes ago, epTic said:

+1

I played exactly 4 days maybe as a Cadet over a year ago, so I don't have much to say from that point of view. But if this would eliminate, for example, me spending time in jail for a 50k bounty that I was given a 20k reduced ticket for..I'm all for it.

Edited by Furnie Mack
Mayhem and IndianapolisJones like this
6 minutes ago, Furnie Mack said:

me spending time in jail for a 50k bounty that I was given a 20k reduced ticket for.

This is the exact point :) for those people who have large bounties around 50k+ and RP very well down to maybe 20k or any bounty really but cant afford their bounty, you can pardon individual charges,and if they have more than one it will give a confirmation box with the amount to pardon

Olivia likes this
Just now, The Monopoly Man said:

With this new developer KBW, this should be a breeze... Pls add.. I don't need any more salty civs..

I can imagine the shit you guys catch for that, something you have no control over, from some of these players. 

Again great idea.

+3

Edited by Furnie Mack
22 minutes ago, DreamC said:

Adding on to the 50k ticket reduced to 20k and full jail time thing. It would be nice if we could see the time someone would spend in jail based on their bounty. 

You mean like on the bottom of the crimes they are wanted for, it would generate the time they would spend in prison if they were to go jail? Could be a good idea for those who ask how long their sentence is.

DreamC and Mike Stmria like this