New Huge Update?

Flax

Don't believe the lies, I know what goes on in those channels. If personal experience has taught me anything, there is a significant chance that @Volunteer281 is in there right now, convincing some poor bastard to watch "Fear the Walking Dead." RIP Two hours of my life I'm never getting back. 

Seriously though, that's what goes on in there. Volunteer makes dubious entertainment recommendations. #exposed

DreamC, Vash and Volunteer281 like this
Just now, Buckwalter said:

Don't believe the lies, I know what goes on in those channels. If personal experience has taught me anything, there is a significant chance that @Volunteer281 is in there right now, convincing some poor bastard to watch "Fear the Walking Dead." RIP Two hours of my life I'm never getting back. 

Seriously though, that's what goes on in there. Volunteer makes dubious entertainment recommendations. #exposed

Poor souls

1 minute ago, Buckwalter said:

yea fear the walking dead made me fear for TV industry in general.

DreamC and Brendon Smith like this
2 minutes ago, Buckwalter said:

Just now, Mr Smirnoff said:

yea fear the walking dead made me fear for TV industry in general.

FTWD isn't THAT bad...