APD War/Precinct Stats

We have stats for gangs, rankings for the cartels and all that good stuff.

Would it be possible to implement APD stats?  It could be listed by precinct, showing the number of prisons/feds/banks that occur, how often the APD wins/loses.  Maybe show who lethals/downs the most people, who has the most arrests, who charges what each # of times, etc.  The data is probably already there but AYYY, give the APD war stats as well.

7 minutes ago, HotWings said:

These type of stats would lead to more robocopping and shit like that IMO.  

Doesn't have to include names or # of arrests, but things like which Precinct wins more feds/prisons/banks/etc would be fun.  I personally wouldn't mind seeing ALL the stats, but this argument was bound to show up in this thread, lol.

Alec-I likes this
1 hour ago, Shade said:

We have stats for gangs, rankings for the cartels and all that good stuff.

Would it be possible to implement APD stats?  It could be listed by precinct, showing the number of prisons/feds/banks that occur, how often the APD wins/loses.  Maybe show who lethals/downs the most people, who has the most arrests, who charges what each # of times, etc.  The data is probably already there but AYYY, give the APD war stats as well.

Isn't always accurate, people could complete a prison by hiding - and then you capture every single one of them; technically it would count as a win for them. Just as a reverse situation would occur. It would also be almost impossible to get a win for a bank, and all the Smash and grab feds would ruin all the stats thus defeating the purpose of it.

Sorry shade 

1 hour ago, Shade said:

Doesn't have to include names or # of arrests, but things like which Precinct wins more feds/prisons/banks/etc would be fun.  I personally wouldn't mind seeing ALL the stats, but this argument was bound to show up in this thread, lol.

Not an argument its a fact. People would grind it and civs would suffer.

HotWings likes this
8 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Nope.

PS: Useless statistics are useless

:kappa: But really tho, the stats would only be as useless as the gang stats we have currently.  I'd like to see the number of people that get lethal'd versus being downed, etc.  There could be some interesting stuff.  The truth is out there. /xfiles