fuckin' scroll wheel...

16 minutes ago, Kettles said:

Yeah, the solution to his problem is to buckle up before turning on the engine but fuck logic, right?

I've only accidentally jumped out of my car while trying to turn off the engine so I could to quietly coast into rebel.

ACTUALLY,

this happens to me on civ mostly... 

and the seatbelt option sometimes isn't there until you start moving, and sometimes, one needs to flee quickly....

Beside the point, scroll wheel is aids... the options are aids, they disappear and switch and are fucky

Google™ likes this
38 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

ACTUALLY,

this happens to me on civ mostly... 

and the seatbelt option sometimes isn't there until you start moving, and sometimes, one needs to flee quickly....

Beside the point, scroll wheel is aids... the options are aids, they disappear and switch and are fucky

There is a delay for when the option to put on your seatbelt comes on, it may be affected by desync.

Simple solution if you have to take off before you have a chance to buckle up, lock your vehicle and then put on your seatbelt, keep in mind that this only applies to civ.

55 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

killing myself rn

comparing real life 

Because comparing this server that has components that mirror real life and is contained in a game that simulates real life is reason for you to kill yourself.

What triggers you is none of my business but feel free to chug that glass of bleach.

Frizzy likes this
5 hours ago, Kettles said:

Yeah, the solution to his problem is to buckle up before turning on the engine but fuck logic, right?

I've only accidentally jumped out of my car while trying to turn off the engine so I could to quietly coast into rebel.

The real solution is to just make the seatbelt script work without scroll wheeling on an option that loads in slowly, or sometimes not at all. 

Kettles and IAmLegion like this
6 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Scroll wheel options are so aids... 

Happens to me everytime....

Trying to put on seatbelt and as soon as i hit it, it disappears and i eject.... 

y u do dis? plese stahp

OMG I keep dying from this.. go to put on my belt for safety and eject out and die.. the fucking safety belt shouldn't be so close to the ejector seat lol... but seriously it's ridiculous how the moment you click it it switches to eject,,,

don't worry guys you just simply need to lock your cars. It's not like this hasn't ever happened while you're riding with someone else. Who actually rides in other people's cars? Who actually drives a stolen vehicle with no keys? Lol why would you hang out with other people when you can safely put on your seatbelt in your personal hatchback sport??? 

edit: this feature is supposed to be in the game dude, as the most realistic milsim of 2025 it is very common to eject from vehicles going 323km/h

Edited by Joltiwolfe
On Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Mayhem said:

I went to stop a gas station robbery, so i went to turn off the engine, it turned off, then i hit exit, the engine decided to turn back on, then i tried getting out again, it turned off instead, did this like 6 times

Happens to me too please fix. @bamf

15 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Not only does it kill me sometimes, i have video evidence that it effects frames A LOT MORE than previously suspected... will post it later...

but literally, standing there, 40fps, open scroll wheel, fps drops to 25... it's fucking ridicioulus 

Yeah from what I heard that is a down side to using the scroll wheel options in general thats why you see some other servers using the window key menu option. 

Jaylen Sarrett and IAmLegion like this
5 hours ago, Frizzy said:

Yeah from what I heard that is a down side to using the scroll wheel options in general thats why you see some other servers using the window key menu option. 

It's a down side to using the action menu improperly. We have 150+ actions being added every time you scroll wheel, and only 10-15 of them are relevant in any given situation. That's what's causing the FPS loss.

Edited by speed
9 hours ago, Frizzy said:

Sounds like you can fix it!

We can, and almost did. A lot of people noticed improvements in FPS with the initial release of 7.5.0, but the changes I made were backed out in lieu of something more simple. I'm trying to talk with @Paratus so we can find some kind of compromise between our ideas.