Citizens arrest?

Are citizen arrest aloud? because this cop tryied to arrest me for doing a citizens arrest evean thouth I texted the cops 4 times (Never a guy on the phone) and the COP that tried to arrest me 1 and he sayed you will be going to jail for kidnnaping and I will be also seizing this house! EVEAN if I let him in and evrything...  

As a bounty hunter I have done a "citizen's arrest" on a guy in Sofia that I observed robbing multiple people. However, I made sure to RP it in a realistic manner. Thankfully the officers online were also willing to RP with me and they arrested the suspect, and even awarded me (with some bacon or something I can't recall). 

I only suggest doing this if you are going to, and are capable of, RPing the whole thing through. Simply texting the cops saying; "Come get this guy I arrested, he tried to kidnap me," most likely won't do. Especially when he might not even have a bounty for anything, and you are in fact the only one with a bounty.

I do not know how you texted the officers or how they/you went about dealing with the situation. I am sure they tried to be as cooperative as possible.

This is what I see a lot and it's bounty hunters trying to be cops. If someone is going to harm you then go ahead and down him so you can run away (or kill him in self defense) but dont go running around as bounty hunter and restrain everyone you see do crimes. I see this a lot and then when someone do make a real citizen arrest its hard to tell.  

17 minutes ago, Dr_Dingleberry said:

As a bounty hunter I have done a "citizen's arrest" on a guy in Sofia that I observed robbing multiple people. However, I made sure to RP it in a realistic manner. Thankfully the officers online were also willing to RP with me and they arrested the suspect, and even awarded me (with some bacon or something I can't recall). 

I only suggest doing this if you are going to, and are capable of, RPing the whole thing through. Simply texting the cops saying; "Come get this guy I arrested, he tried to kidnap me," most likely won't do. Especially when he might not even have a bounty for anything, and you are in fact the only one with a bounty.

I do not know how you texted the officers or how they/you went about dealing with the situation. I am sure they tried to be as cooperative as possible.

no I evean rped and texed with him but he was so mad he was screeming inside his mike and saying IM GONA ADD YOU ALOT OF CHARGES!!!!

3 minutes ago, JAY1HP said:

What they said.

& You got your house seized? Wtf?

well no he letheld me then I respawned and logged so he cant take it :))))) (it was not my house it was my gang house so he could still not take it) or take the crates (is that how it works)

Edited by Nicolas March
4 minutes ago, AegonTargaryenTv said:

You can make IA report but it seems to me that you are not telling everything (or beeing able to do properly). Someone tries  kidnapping you and you down him restrain him and then bring him to your house.... 

yes. then the cops come and I let them in but he restrains me and then he says unlock the doors I did that. then  I close it and then he kills me ;l evean thouth the cop and me where outside (also the hostage)

So, from a black and white viewpoint, if you restrain someone that is not your bounty, you can get in serious trouble for that. This can have punishments up to, and including taking your bounty hunter license and gun away along with a ticket. This is possible due to the fact that bounty hunters are only supposed to restrain people that are their present bounty. 

Most cops are human and understand things happen and you have to restrain someone to prevent further harm to other civilians, etc. With that, call the police and explain your situation. Take an apologetic and passive standpoint and this will usually get you further (psychologically) with the police. You should have a good reason for restraining someone, as you ARE able to simply down them then go away. If you restrain someone and bring them somewhere (if they're not your bounty), that encroaches upon kidnapping. 

In trouble? The safest alternative is to simply down someone that's causing the trouble, text the police that something bad is happening there, and get out of there to prevent further harm to yourself. Don't restrain them as you'll get a bounty for doing that (if they're not your bounty) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2016 at 3:24 PM, Nicolas March said:

no I evean rped and texed with him but he was so mad he was screeming inside his mike and saying IM GONA ADD YOU ALOT OF CHARGES!!!!

You deserve it your a dick i have seen you get banned for rdm at least 5 times idk how they have not perma banned you yet all you do is sit in your house at the court house on server 1 and rdm people and take them hostage you do not even roll play. i have had many encounters with you and you never roll play now 1 time and when you lose or get killed you whine like a girl saying your reporting me rofl get some better frames kid.

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 3:56 PM, Nicolas March said:

Are citizen arrest aloud? because this cop tryied to arrest me for doing a citizens arrest evean thouth I texted the cops 4 times (Never a guy on the phone) and the COP that tried to arrest me 1 and he sayed you will be going to jail for kidnnaping and I will be also seizing this house! EVEAN if I let him in and evrything...  

Restrain the guy and leave him in a house somewhere. Works better. OR drop him off a building.