тenacity | Recruitment | S4 | Limited

Gareth

12 hours ago, Boris said:

- Age? : 22

- Hours on Arma 3? : 3.5k

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : Tons.

- Previous gangs? : Bad Blood, Insanity, Instinct.

- What can you bring to тenacity? : A good shot and some good banter.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : I really enjoy the small character T you have, it's lit.

go away u gross little pig

19 hours ago, Boris said:

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : I really enjoy the small character T you have, it's lit.

you gross fucking weeb.

DENIED

19 hours ago, Boris said:

#1 fam xD

Edited by Bentz

Application

- Age? : 16

- Hours on Arma 3? :2267

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : yes

- Previous gangs? : Sinister

- What can you bring to тenacity? : I am a decent shot and get kills at cartels.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : Sinister just fell apart and I know some people in Tenacity(Swisherz and Cali), so I need a gang to fight with.

bunni and SwisherZ like this
1 hour ago, Ruiz said:

Application

- Age? : 16

- Hours on Arma 3? :2267

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : yes

- What can you bring to тenacity? : I am a decent shot and get kills at cartels.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : Sinister just fell apart and I know some people in Tenacity(Swisherz and Cali), so I need a gang to fight with.

Heard good things about you. ACCEPTED AS TRIAL.

ts info sent.

- Age? : 15

- Hours on Arma 3? : 1962

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : Yup

- Previous gangs? : None on asylum

- What can you bring to тenacity? : I'm good, I listen very well, i'm on like 24/7 and I get kills

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : I wan't a gang to fight with and I have good friends in tenacity (coke, swisherz, cali also ruiz just joined)

Basically I really want to fight cartels

SwisherZ, bunni and Mate like this
11 minutes ago, Randy said:

- What can you bring to тenacity? : I'm good, I listen very well, i'm on like 24/7 and I get kills

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : I wan't a gang to fight with and I have good friends in tenacity (coke, swisherz, cali also ruiz just joined)

+1

38 minutes ago, Randy said:

Heard good things about you. ACCEPTED AS TRIAL.

ts info sent.

- Age? : 17

- Hours on Arma 3? : 3300

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : I have fought allot of cartels on olympus I know Asylum calls

- Previous gangs? : None on asylum on olympus -TI- most notably and Mayhem (don't know if you guys know these gangs)

- What can you bring to тenacity? : a good aim and cartel experience. I can drive ifrits and do smokes.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? :  buddies and asylum cartels swisherz cali coke and now randy (my son) and ruiz Oh and reapered <3

my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQHY7cQYv9qz8OwpFOwNHyQ/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Edited by DeathSnare
SwisherZ and Randy like this
3 minutes ago, DeathSnare said:

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : I have fought allot of cartels on olympus I know Asylum calls

- Previous gangs? : None on asylum on olympus -TI- most notably and Mayhem (don't know if you guys know these gangs)

- What can you bring to тenacity? : a good aim and cartel experience. I can drive ifrits and do smokes.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? :  buddies and asylum cartels swisherz cali coke and now randy (my son) and ruiz

my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQHY7cQYv9qz8OwpFOwNHyQ/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

+1

12 minutes ago, DeathSnare said:

- Why do you want to join тenacity? :  buddies and asylum cartels swisherz cali coke and now randy (my son) and ruiz Oh and reapered <3

+1

14 minutes ago, DeathSnare said:

Accepted as trial. Ask Tye for tags. Sending TS.

Yung Spacegod. and SwisherZ like this
14 minutes ago, DeathSnare said:

+1 ily -Shameless

- Age? : 18

- Hours on Arma 3? : 3.3k

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : Of course

- Previous gangs? : none on asylum

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Not a cancer patient. Good shot good comms. Listen well.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : To play with my boys SwisherZ, Spacegod, Corgi, Reapered, Cali, Randy, Snare, etc. Needless to say I have a lot of friends in Tenacity.

SwisherZ likes this
Just now, Scre^m said:

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Not a cancer patient. Good shot good comms. Listen well.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : To play with my boys SwisherZ, Spacegod, Corgi, Reapered, Cali, Randy, Snare, etc. Needless to say I have a lot of friends in Tenacity.

+! accept or riot

Scre^m likes this
Just now, Scre^m said:

+1 Great shot!

Scre^m likes this
Just now, Scre^m said:

@Tye I am going to sleep. I have to go back to work at 4am. I am fine with accepting him but the decision is up to you.

2 minutes ago, Scre^m said:

Image result for doot doot doot+1

Scre^m likes this

- Age? : 20

- Hours on Arma 3? : 4104

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : Yes

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Good pilot, aids free comms, I have common sense which many people seem to lack, and I'm a decent shot. I can keep up on money needed to fight as well without a problem.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : Bentz said I should apply, I'm looking for a gang that will last a long time. I don't like going from gang to gang.

bunni likes this
11 minutes ago, Steve said:

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Good pilot, aids free comms, I have common sense which many people seem to lack, and I'm a decent shot. I can keep up on money needed to fight as well without a problem.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : Bentz said I should apply, I'm looking for a gang that will last a long time. I don't like going from gang to gang.

+1

Edited by Bentz
Steve likes this
1 hour ago, Scre^m said:

Accepted for trial ill pm you the ts.

SwisherZ and Yung Spacegod. like this
5 hours ago, Steve said:

Application pending